ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBronze's random Art

607 212253
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

This thread is for me to post my art, mainly drawings.
So you guys just sit back and enjoy, and please feel free to make a comment. My first piece is something I usually do to warm-up.

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/BronzeCAE09/MrSmiley.jpg

Say hi to Mr. Smiley

• 607 Replies
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I'll try cen, I'm just lazy to learn how somethings on the computer works. (still waiting on my merit )

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I'll try cen, I'm just lazy to learn how somethings on the computer works. (still waiting on my merit )

I think it is actually quite possible to do the fix on the scanner programme itself, you just need to go to the advanced setting for the scan, and play around with some of the brightness/contrast settings...

As for the merit, just post on Strop's profile with the link to the judging and ask for a merit, if you have not done so already. He will be online in... 6-10 hours or so.
TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Nope, it has been concluded I am not epic enough for AG.

I think you are. You're an awesome artist.

My opinion. Just saying.

How's mine coming?
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

that's a boy right o.o

Well, if a demon can be a boy...

@Cen

I'll check into that.

How's mine coming?

Well, it is in my head somewhere...
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Okkie Dokkie, if I'm in a good mood I'll even color it.

yay~

Jezz, didn't Cenere make the first one epic enough? Lawl.
Yes he did :3
Though he still calls it "just a sketch" >.<

Nope, it has been concluded I am not epic enough for AG.
Also, the last Jess linked to, but with colours:
Beware

Thanks Cen. I be lazy.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I think you are. You're an awesome artist.

Which is why I scare people away, then...

I'll check into that.

Other than that, you could download GIMP for free. Just to make the quality of the colours better.
When you are doing that good with traditional means, you do not have to go directly to the digital colours, it would be unnecessary.

Though he still calls it "just a sketch" >.<

It is a sketch.

Thanks Cen. I be lazy.

Well, who is not.
Hope Nicho liked the colours, but since neither you or him seem to be active in the WoM thread, I would not really know...
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

It is a sketch.

Fine, a darn good sketch!

Hope Nicho liked the colours, but since neither you or him seem to be active in the WoM thread, I would not really know...

*sigh*
Well... between you and me...
I've practically given up on writing. Some have said I'm good, but I honestly don't see it.
And well... rl issues...
I know I have a dedication to the WoM, so I will get that form filled in and my place set (fyi it'll be the Wilderness, where both Nich and I live). But I can expect to be kicked out early.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Fine, a darn good sketch!

I would have said something here about it, but I think it is better not to argue...

*sigh*
Well... between you and me...
I've practically given up on writing. Some have said I'm good, but I honestly don't see it.
And well... rl issues...
I know I have a dedication to the WoM, so I will get that form filled in and my place set (fyi it'll be the Wilderness, where both Nich and I live). But I can expect to be kicked out early.

Well, the WoM is for fun. You should not be too serious about it (Strop and I are wasting much time being serious for you all), so unless the mood strikes you there is nothing that hinders you in simply just jotting down a few sentences and leave it with that.
And you do write very well, btw. Of course, you will protest against it, just as I protest against the sketch being more than below average, but that is how it is. If you do not feel like writing, you probably need to not write to think about writing for some time, and suddenly an idea will strike and you will be flying again, but until then there is not really anything to do unless you want to force yourself into writing.

And sorry for hijacking your thread, Bronze. I think I am done, so you can have it back now.
And.. Uhm, the deer drawings look really good.
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

And sorry for hijacking your thread, Bronze. I think I am done, so you can have it back now.
And.. Uhm, the deer drawings look really good.

Oh no your good, I was enjoying the convo . And thankyou about my deer, that just seems to be a random compliment though...
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

Request:

Draw a map of your town.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd
SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Feel free to not do this, but how about you draw me?

Size: 5.4
Weight: 121 pounds
Body: Not buff one bit, more skinny then anything
Hair: Medium length hair (down to jaw in front, but the back i have pulled into a ponytail), Blong hair, light blue eye's.
Cloths: My usual attire is a White hoodie, with light blue pants, and some white and black sneekers.
Extra: I have a Tattoo of an Uroburos on my right arm (Shoulder), and on my left i have a pagen symbol on my left hand (Palm.. hurt like hell getting it done...).

(Yes i am a total dork and i actually walk out side like that.)

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Alright SoulHack, it my take me a while to get to it but I will eventually, and is it alright if I don't do it in anime style?

SoulHack117
SoulHack117
1,845 posts
Nomad

Sure, its your work man, do it how you like.

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

The ArmorMatch made me lawl.

Showing 76-90 of 607