Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

What's The Problem With Christianity?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 9:24pm

Skipper8656568

Skipper8656568

345 posts

the ypreach to love beacse they were hated at there start and then they started killing many others that were witches and now they are jerks at my school

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 9:36pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

Look, many people have done crazy things in the name of Christianity(as a Christian, Da Masta knows that Jesus said to love those who hate you).

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 9:40pm

Skipper8656568

Skipper8656568

345 posts

I do not hate any Just there ideas and philosiphys i have no real feelings

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 9:41pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Exactly, there not real Christians. I won't call anyone their religion whether they believe in its past or not, if they completely go against the religions path of life there just really derranged.
I just think Christianity teaching these days isn't influencial to force right upon people.

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 9:44pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

The whole reason that Jesus had to die on the cross is because God gave people free will, and because of that you can believe anything that you want to(and Jesus only used force once in his lifetime - "be angry, but sin not&quot.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 9:25am

jac1461

jac1461

1 post

Christianity is derived from paganism, that makes all christians hypocrites....

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 9:28am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

Yes, some parts of Christianity comes from Paganism, but that doesn't make them hypocrites, really.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 10:03am

Crunk88

Crunk88

126 posts

I dont agree, I dont feel there is a problem with Christianity in general. It has to do with the corrupt Roman Catholic Church, I say this because for hundreds of years they have bin rewriting the bible through time. I feel there is a problem with religion in general, look at Islam. Some Muslims believe that killing themselves in the name of god will bring them 70 virgins. In Judaism they donât believe that âChristâ has even come yet. The only religion that i find non aggressive and has the least problems is Buddhism. To them the only thing that matters is you soul, and if u become more spiritual you will become closer to god. When have u seen a Buddhist come out and kill people out of nowhere just to prove a point?

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 2:17pm

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

The problem with Christianity is that most christians really have no idea how to be one.

"I'm a christian and I'll kick your (*&*^%"

Erm... No you aren't.