ForumsWEPRWhat's The Problem With Christianity?

18 5524
GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

I understand that there have been A LOT of topics having to do with christianity, but I just want to know exactly why christians are so horrible. What did they ever do?

• 18 Replies
GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Come on now guys. I need at least one response.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Anybody?

Kurgle
Kurgle
163 posts
Nomad

They are hypocrites and liars.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Why though. What makes them liars?

DotKasper
DotKasper
45 posts
Nomad

I don't see a problem with Christianity.. Is it any?

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

If your going to give a post, don't just flat plain out a statement and do nothing, Kurgle. Add something to why.

Anyway, Theres nothing wrong wtih Christianity. There are just too many... different veiws about it. You see, for 1) Alot of people think Christianity is filled with Lies because of all the books besides the Bible, [Older Bible scripts, gospels]
Christians in America alot of times do nothing, do wrong things, and thats just because of American culture I think, but them labeling themselves as Christians when they do things that are wrong again brings up hate.

There are way to many sterotypes for them, such as "They place all there wrong-doings on god".

They're said to tolerate religion when alot in truth discriminate other religions.

The problem is is that with all the different sects of Christianity there isn't much unification out of it, and with just a few bad people that are Christians there's become a very bad veiw of them.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

You're right Armed-Blade. Take for example, Jeramiah Wright(Obama's pastor).He does eveything "in the name of the Lord" and yet, whether you like it or not, he's a racist.

Its people like him that give christians a bad name.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It just seems like there are more Christians that give it a bad name then there are those that represent it well. All that fire and brimstone and blind faith doesn't make for logical and fallacious-free arguments. There are a handful of Christians that post on this site that make good arguments, but the majority of the Christians that come rolling up in the topics just lay these statements down that make them look ignorant.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Because [No offence] but I've read stuff and seen it myself that kids and others are just losing faith in America. You go somewhere in Europe with more culture and religion, you wont' find this sort of mess.
I think Christianity is a fine religion, I may not believe in it, but its morals are true to me as any other. The problem is is that people don't follow them well, and its turning into if a White man that attends church in America acts "Unchristianly" You get a problem.

Also, you've noticed, with all the weird and way off ways the Bible is interpreted starts a bit of a war.

Lastly, Kids get rebellious, and I've noticed religions become kind of a bore to some people. [Like meh best friend. >.<] Feel kinda sorry for him.

Its just that Christianity is getting a bad name. And you can't stop that because of all of the people that hurt the religion.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

the ypreach to love beacse they were hated at there start and then they started killing many others that were witches and now they are jerks at my school

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Look, many people have done crazy things in the name of Christianity(as a Christian, Da Masta knows that Jesus said to love those who hate you).

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I do not hate any Just there ideas and philosiphys i have no real feelings

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Exactly, there not real Christians. I won't call anyone their religion whether they believe in its past or not, if they completely go against the religions path of life there just really derranged.
I just think Christianity teaching these days isn't influencial to force right upon people.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

The whole reason that Jesus had to die on the cross is because God gave people free will, and because of that you can believe anything that you want to(and Jesus only used force once in his lifetime - "be angry, but sin not&quot.

jac1461
jac1461
1 posts
Nomad

Christianity is derived from paganism, that makes all christians hypocrites....

Showing 1-15 of 18