Forums → World Events, Politics, Religion, Etc. → Simple Questions.
- 10 Replies
1. Why is the sky blue?
2. How can you bust a Secret Agent?
3. Are you stupid or something?
4. Why do you look like that?
5. Are you the famous boxing star Hillary Clinton?!?
6. Do you have any gameing consoles?
7. I like cake!
8. Do you like cake?
9. What is 2+4?
10. Kewl hat! Where did you get that? Oh wait, it's just your hair..
12. Who is Santa??
14. Why did I skip question 13?
15. How many questions have I asked you?
Okay, buddy, the "Funny Questions" thing was stupid, I think Asherlee didn't lock it because it was to die anyway. But if you REALLY have to post this.. junk. Do it in the tavern or something, this is simply moronic spam. Not being ebul, just, this is kinda gettin annoying.
I know, but I like annoying stuff And stupid junk stuff
Then post it in the tavern, the spam is getting annoying.
I'm just really bored, nothing to do! So I do random stuff and some serious stuff, on the net Lots of Forums to Forumate!
If your bored go play games, or I'd rather you having fun getting banned. Or muted, or something like that. No offence, but I'm getting tired of spam. Speccially idiots that do it because there bored.
This kind of stuff belongs in the tavern. If you'd like to remake this there, then you can. I'm gonna lock this.
Yeah sure, lockery lock lock this post I'll go to the tavern!
wow... this is sad...
you have too much time in your hands OP
Instead of flaming, I'm going to answer the first question, and leave it at that:
The sky is blue because of the way light is scattered by gaseous particles in the atmosphere. In a little more detail (because I can't help it)...
* The atmosphere is composed mainly of nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), argon (1%), and other trace elements such as carbon dioxide, dust, water vapor etc.
* Visible light is made up of electromagnetic waves with a range of wavelengths. Different wavelengths correspond to different colors, the sum of the whole being white.
* When light hits a gas particle, part of it will be absorbed. This is then refracted (scattered) in different directions.
* The gases in the Earth's atmosphere absorbs light of blue frequency. This light is then scattered and some of it reaches our eyes. Hence this is why the sky looks blue.
Okay, I'm done.
Thread is locked!
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games for kids, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!