ForumsWEPRWhat do you think of George Bush

368 53639
acdcrocks173
acdcrocks173
83 posts
Nomad

I think that george Bush could possible be the worst president that we have ever had, we are trillions of dollars in debt and we are in a war that appears to have no ending, please tell me what you think.

• 368 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

"rolls his eyes and wonders why ALL America's problems are blamed on Bush, also wonders who GeorgeWBush is a bit..special and, stupid"

Yakooza99K
Yakooza99K
588 posts
Nomad

samy its called sarcasm, hes trying to act like bush, make fun of him, and point out his stupidity and failed politics while still remaining funny

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I think he kinda sucks. Lol, he looks like an ape.

Lord_Mist
Lord_Mist
571 posts
Nomad

He's a male and the president of USA. Lol

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

samy its called sarcasm, hes trying to act like bush, make fun of him, and point out his stupidity and failed politics while still remaining funny

REALLY?! I NEVER would have figured that out thank you so much!!!!
peninnore
peninnore
173 posts
Nomad

He is a tragic and dark comedy. Whenever I see him, I don't know if I;m going to laugh or cry.

ichigo666
ichigo666
30 posts
Nomad

God I hate George W. Bush and he is the worst president we ever had. Al Gore would've been much better but to be honest it's also Congresses fault we have so much money since they vote on things like the War in Iraq. But just remember, "the Devil you know is better then the Devil you don't."

Showing 361-367 of 368