ForumsSupport ForumIgnore list

27 4806
David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

ok, so, i think that armor games should add a ignore list. so if some on harasses you, you can add them to ignore, so they ca no longer view your profiel, or post commets

• 27 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i think we should add 1 becausesome people are talking to meeven if i dont know them! and earlier this month (yeasterday there was a guy who insulted me without a reason he got banned but i think that is a good reason to add a ignore list

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I would not really mind a blocking system. But then again, I have not really had problems with people spamming my wall. But I know others have. And if the PM system ever does come into use, then it would be nice for that also.

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
360 posts
Peasant

We should have like a password block. If someone wants to view your page they will need a password.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well what if you forgot to give one of your friends the password. You would never be able to talk to them because they don't have it!

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

that makes sense, maybe when they bring in the Chatrooms, there can be private rooms where you're friends who know it can get it, that way you get your privacy with your friends, but you still don't cut off the world and if you forget, just make a new one :O

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well that is also a great idea! I didn't know AG was making a chatroom.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I remember Carlie(or Asherlee) mentioning it during one of the topics about Profile Comments, as they are not for conversation but people use them for that anyway, so they're making Chatrooms(or thinking about making them) to solve that problem

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I am in favor for ignore lists, the Mods and Admins can't be blocked, and that ignore lists should do some stuff like preventing people on your ignore to post a comment on your profile.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

oO that's what an ignore list is, I don't think they should be blocked from seeing your profile, as if they can't do anything there's no harm, and they shouldn't be able to add you as a friend either, or view your comments so they can snoop around for someone else to spam or something.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well the chatrooms would really work better thn email. Some things want to be said privately, but some people don't have emails, so the chatrooms would be perfect!

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

But chatrooms can be hard to moderate, that's the only thing standing between AG and chatrooms. But otherwise chatrooms are the perfect solution to saying things privately(private to everyone that is in it and mods that have all access)

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

true, honestly, if someone starts flaming and spamming, you leave, then go to another room to talk, he continues, the mods can ban him from the site, plus it won't be hard to catch someone in there, as there will probably always be at least 2-3+ and someone's bound to catch his name, then report him, mods question all people in the room, everyone agrees, spammers gone

Showing 16-27 of 27