ForumsWEPR-0*#.dreaming< o >gnimaerd.#*0-

5 3490
Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Right now I am currently studing dreaming ( I was previously studing spirts if you would like to learn more please post on my profile i would be happy to explain ideas of their exestince to you, And before that I studied kinetic energy which basicly the idea that you can move objects without touching them if you would like my to explain this I will as well !) and the idea of lucid dreaming caught my attention does any body else study lucid dreaming or own a lucid dreaming device?

• 5 Replies
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

LSD to the max?

Nah, joking.

I usually have lucid dreams when I wake up in the middle in the night for 5-10 seconds and go back to sleep immediately.

DaMasta333
DaMasta333
361 posts
Nomad

Why is this in the world events/politics part of the forums? This could be put in the tavern.

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

It has some intellectual factor not found in most of the tavern topics. I mean seriously, this shouldn't be on the same level as the "< ^ v > game".

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Yea, I've been able to lucid dream since I was a kid. I didn't know what it was at first.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

I have only had one lucid dream and i think that i will get a lucid dreaming device
http://www.lucidity.com/novadreamer.html
like this one

Showing 1-5 of 5