Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

weirdest dream

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:38pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

what the funniest or weirdest dream someones had.mines when my whloloe house was filled with zombies and me and my fmailly locked ourselves up in one romm.it was really scary.i got bit and such but then i turend back to normall.I rerally hate when you cant geet out of a scary dream and like someone trying to kill you.anyone anyone else have a story.i will also be recorind every drema i have every night and put it on here

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:41pm

David858

David858

191 posts

mine was i was working in my repair shop, and (i just finished watching gary the cabel guy movie and fallen asleep) so i want to take my brake, but lary is my boss, and he says "we gotta get er Done!" so i say "tuff crap" (more vulgar word then crap) so he pulls out a chainsaw and chese me down the street!

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:50pm

armagheddonman

armagheddonman

166 posts

Mine was a dream that I was flying and I saw dogs, cows, penguins, and polar bears but I was flying over the ocean and I fell in. It felt like I got soaked but it was actually just my cousin because she threw a bucket of water on me to wake me up. lol

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:54pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

nice arma ha ha  I just hate when someones about to kill me!!

Posted Mar 29, '08 at 11:59pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

Mine was when I got swallowed by Kirby and landed in Halo Land where the Master Cheif was a nerd and sat on his computer IMing the Arbiter all day, then I had to drive the Batmobile all the way to Mario Land and there I met up with Peach, Yoshi, and a talking candle whom I joined to fight Bowser and Prophet Truth. Then we had to steal the Declaration of Independence to read the map(on it's back) that would lead us to the Bubble Gum Mountains where our two enemies had made their base. After we had headed out Geth attacked us but then Master Cheif and Arby warped out of a tree and fused together to make Iron Man. There we flew over to the the Candy Corn Pass in the Bubble Gum mountains and fought Bowser and Truth. Only to find out they were robots controlled by Tom Cruise. So we killed him too.

weird enough? There was more but I forgot the whole middle(after the Iron man thing there was definatly more but I can't remember)cause that was a lot to remember anyways. I think GoW characters were in it too somewhere :/

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:21am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Wow raptor thats weird!!!lol

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:39am

COMMON

COMMON

85 posts

My wierdest dream would be when i was 6 (it was so wierd i couldn't forget it) I was myself and i was in a car fighting with the driver and i managed to kick him out of the car but then i almost crashed had i not jumped out and i didn't get hurt. Then i kicked a guy of his electric scooter and drove to a bridge, at the bridge i kept going. The bridge was broken so i went over the edge holding the scooter. I was sinking because i wouldn't let go.

That's where i woke up.
I also had one where i was drinking tea in a dream. I ran along the footpath with my tea. Went inside with the tea. The tea dissapeared the i smashed a water.

I woke up and found the bed wet. From when i was 6 aswell.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:47am

Brotheromar

Brotheromar

87 posts

I had a dream once where Solid Snake assasinated Avitar:the last airbender(stupid show).Then Will smith dug a hole where he could hibernate until Samus came and got him. Chuck Noris then slayed a dragon and then did some kung foo on my mom. Then I remember somthing about smothies and flying in a Stealth bomber over Switzerland.And then.... well.. Ive said enough.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:51am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

I nvr have those weird of dreams its people i know and around my house,but of cousre evrytihng looks diffrent

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 12:57am

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

Okay, I have a friend who has some weird dreams, here's 2, I'm figureing out how to tell you guys the Yarn Ball one..
#1-Sully Dream:
Oikay, my friend is running around the forest in the middle of the afternoon, and he was shirtless for some reason~he said that's the only reason he remembered this dream~, so then he finds this trail of rasins and follows it deep into the forest~not exactly smart in the first place~, there he finds this small house the size of a breadbox, and behind it is this giant Sully(Monsteres Inc.), no, I mean, HUGE Sully, collossal even! He's also in metal chains for some reason, then he says "Hi how are you?" randomly. So my friend gets scared and runs out of the forest and into the street. There he gets hit by a green box~presumably an abstract car, he said~.
#2-Zombie Dream:
So my friend's a detective, he's investigating the school~I believe it was one he went to in Japan~ because the Principal was murdered and his body was stuffed into a small box~like a donut/bagel box, huh?~and left on his desk. My friend is walking around the school and is on the second floor I believe when he sees this massive mob of zombies walking towards the school. This scares him because obviously, zombies eat people, and he's the only one in the school. So he's hiding in the Principal's Office and sitting in a corner next to the box~how it got from the desk to the floor we don't know~The zombies break in and are angry, looking for food, as they're all mumbling 'where's the food!?' Odd enough, they don't head for my friend but the lead zombie snatches the box and growls at him. The zombie then turns around to the mob and holds up the box shouting "I've got the Donuts!". They all start cheering and walking away from the school, leaving my friend in his corner while they walk away with their donuts...

SORRY IT'S LONG!!! But they belong to this catagory, yup, definatly.