turret

turret

1,687 posts

wow a lot of weird things

Posted Apr 25, '08 at 8:13pm

disturbedftw

disturbedftw

99 posts

i had this dream were i was outside the death star looking through this circluler window were my brother was haveing a lightsaber fight with darth vader then i pounded on the window and my brother looked and saw me then i opened the window and came inside then i grabbed my brothers hand and we started running then strom troopers came after us so i started shooting at them and thats when my dream ended thats not the weirdest part though the next moring i told my brother about the dream and he said he had the same dream except he was himself(he was fighting darth vader in his dream)

Posted Apr 25, '08 at 8:18pm

Mammon

Mammon

80 posts

Once, a long time ago, when I was only about ten years of age, I had a dream where I was eating a peanut butter sandwhich, while talking on a toy phone... except I was actually having a conversation with someone, only they were not responding to anything I was saying. Sortof like I was simply talking to myself. As this was occuring, I was walking along a hallway in one of my friend's houses, but then I somehow appeared on a balcony over the ocean. That is all I can remember, but it is so vividly placed into my mind.

Posted Apr 25, '08 at 9:19pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Wow ,not thats a weird dream Mammon,lol,jus tlike it should be make no sense

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 8:37pm

Captian_EO

Captian_EO

179 posts

I dreamed that a purple elephant and I had a teaparty in a white room that never ended.

Posted Apr 28, '08 at 8:55pm

RsC

RsC

458 posts

weirdest dream.. well i once dreamed that was turning into shrek...and mine friend turned into a donkey and i was slapping mine parents.. i dunno why.. but it was funny