Blacksmith

Endless War 4 is out on Kong.
Opinions?

• 44 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

It fails because it doesn't tell you what you completed, none of the weapons are epic, and it's short. Endless War 3 is way better.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

omg omg omfg no way its out finally!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot you kick ass firetails i love the endless war series :P i wonder what this ones theme is... maybe future? maybe even mideval!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This game sucks compared to EW3.
Anyways, this is old news.

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

i like the game a whole lot i like how you can go in prone but it doesnt really do much in my opinion :P the bullets sometimes miss more... idk but i love the game as usual. i dont like how its the usual ww2 and future... can you try to make the next endless war more of a midevil sort of based game?

RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

I finished it and its not as good as the other ones. Only 3... short campains. you dont even get to use all the guns and there are only... i think 3 new guns. the lazer, reflector lazer, and the saw gun. i love the fact that you can... control units individually, go in prone to help dodge an inevitable hit (like a laser shot at you) and how you can get behind the enemy and knife them

ibballin
ibballin
3 posts
Nomad

Please help... the pictures on my screen don't come up. I can't finish the tutorial. Tell me in words? Thanks in advance.

ibballin
ibballin
3 posts
Nomad

Sorry for bumping this thread. I still can't beat it. This game fails miserably:

1. Keys lock up every 10 seconds.
2. Barely any new guns.
3. Tutorial is idiotic.

There is one plus side to this game: you can move single units.

ibballin
ibballin
3 posts
Nomad

NVM glitched and it worked

jaka123
jaka123
1 posts
Nomad

[b]fire tail add m,e

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i played endlesswar 4 on maxgames like half a year before it was on kong
its not as good as endless war 3 but once u get into it
its fun

shotgun5
shotgun5
45 posts
Nomad

I have finished it but it is not as good as endless war 3 though still thought is was fun

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I think that EW 4 isnt as good as EW 3, but its still pretty good.Levels are longer,you can command individual allies...
Sadly that granedes are weakened

ANDREW12304
ANDREW12304
1 posts
Nomad

nice game

Anchorena
Anchorena
1 posts
Nomad

Anyone know how to fix the end ok bug in endless war 4?

Showing 31-44 of 44