ForumsForum GamesCoral Island RPG

23 4551
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

~Teh Story~
You wake up on an island. You don't know where you are or how you got there. You are with a bunch of other people. You have to make do and search the island.
You walk a few paces and find massive markings in the sand which read "Coral Island".

There you go! You're on Coral Island.

Fill out this sheet.

Name:
Appearance: (could be important in the story)
-----------------------
Level 1 (theres no exp)
Strength: 1
Skills: none
-----------------------
Rep: 0%
Weapons: none
Items: none

~The Site~
This is your home on the island. For now everyone lives here. When you get Items you can leave them at the site. I'm not guaranteeing they will always be safe, however.

Site Description: A small area of beach.
Site Items: None

~Templates~
Note: You gain new templates every now and again when you discover a new object.

4 People max please This time I mean it.

• 23 Replies
Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Name: Waldo
Appearance: With brown hair, a red and white striped shirt and a hat to match. Blue jeans and white shoes.
-----------------------
Level 1 (theres no exp)
-----------------------

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Waldo (Timegoesby)
I have a few questions about your character...

1) Is he more confident or shy?

2) Friendly or aggressive?

3) Did he first react to washing up on a strange island with apparant amnesia calmly, or did he panic?

4) Explain the situation with his family and friends (e.g who does he live with? does he get on with his family and friends? are any of them deceased?)

5)If he ran into a pair of tall, strong men dressed in colourful tribe attire who couldn't speak a word of English and kept making funny hand gestures and brandishing two rather painful looking spears, what would he do?

These are important

(Don't worry, I don't really require a totally serious answer, just something sensible and interesting. It will determine your character. Remember I don't really want him to be a supa dupa awesome guy whos not afraid of anything and will lead everyone to safety. Imagine how you would actually feel in that situation.)

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

1) Waldo is very shy of people, and is always hiding to avoid a situation.

2) He is friendly enough, though doesn't really talk a lot

3) Landing on the island the first thing is thinks is a mixture of calm, though panic at the same time

4) He has a mom that he lives with and a dog that goes everywhere with him. He has an arch enemy named Oldaw

5) Hide

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Name: Wileix
Appearance: Tall, generally stocky. Black-brown medium hair. Kevlar-lined vest that keeps him warm, always wears jeans. Has a long sleeved shirt and marching boots.
-----------------------
Level 1 (theres no exp)
-----------------------

And that's my character. This sounds interesting.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Wileix (TSL)
Hehe sorry, dya think you could answer the questions too?

3) Did he first react to washing up on a strange island with apparant amnesia calmly, or did he panic?

4) Explain the situation with his family and friends (e.g who does he live with? does he get on with his family and friends? are any of them deceased?)

5)If he ran into a pair of tall, strong men dressed in colourful tribe attire who couldn't speak a word of English and kept making funny hand gestures and brandishing two rather painful looking spears, what would he do?

-
And then I'll start you guys off.
OH! And take that bit in brackets out. The bit next to your Level.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name: Storm (Nickname and her real name is only known to her friends and family)
Appearance: Storm is 5 feet and 5 inches tall with white hair that she keeps short. Storm is a tomboy and a bookworm. Her eyes are a brownish red.
-----------------------
Level 1
-----------------------

I'm prety sure I'll have to answer the questions just like the other two so hear are the answers:

1) Storm is shy and will usaly stay to the back of a crowd with full knowladge of all of the exits.

2)Storm is friendly unless you make her mad then she's agressive.

3) Storm was calm and keeping the panic she could feal from taking over by asesting her switchation.

4) Storm is the third oldest of five kids. Her mom and dad are devorced. She grew up with her dad and her adopted older brother. She has a few good friends that she will do almost anything to keep. Storm now lives with two dogs and her adopted older brother who is now her husband.

5) Storm would watch them and try to figure out what they were trying to say and then walk up to them and try to help bridg the language gap so that she could help them or have them help her.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

~At the site~
The air is tense with anticipation. Most of the crew are sitting down, seeing to minor wounds or holding their heads in there hands. Some are pacing up and down, soon leaving tracks in the soft sand. Even less people are wandering off on their own, darting into the vast forest lining the shore, the palm fronds engulfing them in shadows or swimming frantically out into the ocean. Deeper and futher away until they become a speck between the raging waves, then disappearing altogether.
The atmosphere is unnerving. No one is speaking up.

One small woman rises from the rock she was sitting on and casts a look around. Her short white hair blends in with the sand and she runs a hand through it shakily. She realises that more people will begin to panic if no one takes action but she doesn't know where to start.
She spots another figure stirring near her, a young man wearing a red and white striped shirt and jeans. He lifts his head and props himself up, shaking the sand out of his short brown hair. His hat lays next to him on the sand and he picks it up and jams it on his head.
He picks himself up, turns, and realises that a young woman had been watching him.
He hesitates, then breaks the awkward silence by smiling slightly and saying,
"Hi um... I'm Waldo. What's your name?"

She replies with "Storm" and a small smile.

"Oh okay... nice to meet you. Or not... as the case may be..." He chuckles awkwardly and motions to the people groaning around them.

"What... do you think we should do?" asks Storm.

"Perhaps... talk to the people... help them with their cuts and stuff. Is there any chance you have bandages stashed in that jacket of yours?"

-----

Okay so thats the intro. I didn't include Wileix because he hasn't answered the questions yet.
I'll post the scenarios tomorrow!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Okay, can't wait to hear it.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

Name: Frank
Appearance: http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu19/Pois0nArr0w/frank-1.jpg
-----------------------
Level 1
-----------------------

TSL3_needed
TSL3_needed
5,579 posts
Nomad

Name: Wileix
Appearance: Tall, generally stocky. Black-brown medium hair. Kevlar-lined vest that keeps him warm, always wears jeans. Has a long sleeved shirt and marching boots.
-----------------------
Level 1
-----------------------

I'm slow. Sorry.

1) In between. He's cautious, be sure he can do a lot of things. He fails sometimes though.

2) Aggressive when mad. Violent even. When not mad, very friendly.

3) He arrived in awe and surprise. Just sat down and pondered his fate.

4) His parents are dead, but he got on with two friends.

5) Back up preparing to run away. Funny foreign hand gestures have a tendency to mean something nasty. If he has a weapon with him he'll prepare for a fight if necessary, but will stand his ground.

Good?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Ooargghh, not Frank!
*facepalm*

Can ya answer the questions too please, thanks Poison

And no more people, kay thanks!

Good?

Very

Like I said, I'll post moarr tomorrow!
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

OOC: Yay the two shy poeple have ment and nonthing bad happened.

IC: -Storm checks the pockets of her jaket and then takes out some bandges and a first aid kit. Storm then shakes her head.- "Aperintly I do and it's probly thanks to my brother Amoon*."

OOC: *Amoon is Storm's adopted older brother that she is now married to.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

He prefers that people come to him with friend requests.

Depends on his mood. He's usually just... In between. Not real friendly, but not real aggressive either.

3) Did he first react to washing up on a strange island with apparent amnesia calmly, or did he panic?

Calmly. He's good at keeping a level head.

He lives in a one room whitewash house that seems to defy reality. Frank's only known relative is his older brother, and they've never met.

He'd probably run until he had some way of warding them off. If he had his cutlass or longbow with him, he'd kill them on sight, him being a pretty darn good swordsman and archer.
ROFLcopteerr
ROFLcopteerr
108 posts
Nomad

what are these and how do you make them and accsess others

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

You going to update?

Showing 1-15 of 23