Nomad

Air

Step 1

Build 2 Banks

Build an Armory and set it as Energy

Build a Forge

Once you have done that...

Step 2

Upgrade the Forge to the second upgradable thing.

Upgrade both banks

Step 3

Then get 4 sakatas and hold them.

After you did that, you should have enough of everything to get unlimited Phantoms.

You might want to get some Scouts in there as well.

If it ends up not working it is probably because your partner sucks.

If my Walkthrough worked good please comment this and tell me too make a ground Walkthrough.

• 17 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Its not bad...it actually worked.

Seifer2374
Seifer2374
1 posts
Nomad

Might want to mention a good Govt. if that matters.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Fascist, most likely.
lolo, I'll face you and tennis to see if it works

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Fascist or capitalist, though prolly capitalist for the increased money earnings.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Also, you'll probably need more Sakatas.

Marinox
Marinox
28 posts
Nomad

is better if ur partner make sakatas and u make phantoms and when ur about to run out of munny tell ur partner to swap

pheonix3711
pheonix3711
2 posts
Nomad

pretty good, but black queens dominate

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

is better if ur partner make sakatas and u make phantoms and when ur about to run out of munny tell ur partner to swap

And you would be owned by another team with a forge/outpost.
The enemy forge would only need to make AA to kill your phantoms, and the outpost has many ways to take care of your Sakatas.

pretty good, but black queens dominate

Easy enough to counter. Send something in to draw the fire, then send in MK IIs to finish them off.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

And you would be owned by another team with a forge/outpost.
The enemy forge would only need to make AA to kill your phantoms, and the outpost has many ways to take care of your Sakatas.

Yeah, if your enemy was smart.

Easy enough to counter. Send something in to draw the fire, then send in MK IIs to finish them off.

Forgetting the usual hovers?
Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Forgetting the usual hovers?

Not really, what he said sounded to me like he only went BQs.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Not really, what he said sounded to me like he only went BQs.

That's really stupid.
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

Personally, I prefer being a Capitalist to make enough money to supply the money I need to build the buildings that make my resources.

The problem is, is that all of you say "Scouts, Marines, Romans, Tanks!" as the fastest and quickest way to win. The thing is, is that Scouts die easily if in groups of less than fifteen and it takes even longer to build fifteen Scouts. Plus, just forty Marines and your 15 Scouts have been exploded. Not to mention the Anti-Air Sakatas, they will take them out easy. Scout rush isn't for me, and don't tell me do it at the VERY beginning because I've already tried that.

The Problem with Marines is the die by the tens. Unless you get them in an EXTREMELY concentrated line, they will almost certainly get killed just by the basic base defence weapons. Not only that, just two Chronite Tanks can take out 100 Marines.

Romans last longer than Marines but have a shorter firing distance and can't attack air units. Just three or four Scouts eliminate them before doing any real damage.

Black Queens are completely useless. You barely need twenty scouts to just decimate an entire legion of Black Queens (Ten Black Queens). They have very low health, take a lot of resources to produce, and do an almost insignificant amount of damage in large groups.

My Tactic:

Government: Capitalist

Deltrix: Hover Tanks, Grödits*, Snipers*
Partner: Sakatas MK-II, Sakatas, Scouts*

*Secondary/Tertiary Unit of Choice

Now, the reason why I choose it, is because basically, it's all ground! My Hover Tanks protect the Sakatas repair themselves. Any air resistance can be taken out by the Sakatas. Now, a problem I have to address is this, there will be enemy Phantoms in the sky and I need Sakatas to take them out, but there are ground units! I need Hover Tanks to take them out, but I only have Chronite Tanks! What do I do? Marines. They provide body bags for the Phantoms and they do some damage to enemy ground units. Their main purpose is to shield the Sakatas. The Sakatas defeat the Phantoms and I send Chronite Tanks to finish the ground units up.

The problem is, is that I don't have enough time to make this happen.

I also would appreciate help on the Missions, it seems I'm on Level 5 and I cannot destroy the units fast enough. I always run out of energy. Should I use Banks instead of Solar Grids?

nate0502
nate0502
2 posts
Nomad

yo,I try it once but it didn't work........Any other ideas?

Bearsal1121
Bearsal1121
290 posts
Nomad

Just make armies of shakatas in waves. It works.

TheBlade98
TheBlade98
3 posts
Nomad

Making waves of anything would work if you send in enough troops with the waves. The problem I find is as soon as I start one strategy, my opponent counters it, and I've lost the match.

Showing 1-15 of 17