ForumsPopular Media17 Again

18 3738
twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

what did u think of the movie 17 agian. i just saw it today. i liked it, but maby that's just because i'm into all that sex stuff, and that movie was filled with it.

• 18 Replies
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Dude, that **** is just a piece of sh*t. They make movies so the artist gets popular, and more money. There is no true film art.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I saw it a long time ago. It was pretty mediocre in my opinion.

GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

i agree with knight 34, plus its a remake

dunadan
dunadan
360 posts
Nomad

Dude, that **** is just a piece of sh*t. They make movies so the artist gets popular, and more money. There is no true film art.

Man, the guy's login is Twilightlover, do you expect him to have decent tastes?
Ok, that was rude, i'm sorry, TWilight is indeed a great film, with great actor, and certainly isn't an average teenage movie with adaptation of the vampire myth to make money...not at all...
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

Ok, that was rude, i'm sorry, TWilight is indeed a great film, with great actor, and certainly isn't an average teenage movie with adaptation of the vampire myth to make money...not at all...

Yea i know....but i am talking about "17 again".
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

They are indeed running out of ideas and money to make decent movies...as far as my opinion goes, 'cause if you like it, well, whatever =/

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

since yourn name is twighlight fan i am guessing your a teenaged girl

Check his profile. According to it, he is a male.

They are indeed running out of ideas and money to make decent movies...as far as my opinion goe

I agree. For some the creativity is lacking.

Back on topic everyone.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

lol funny thing...I saw RaptorExx profile(2 houres ago), and i'm like:

"She must be inactive, i never seen her in the forum"

And now you pop out....

Anyways....back to topic....i think that the older movies were greater, and these days movies aren't that good....

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

@loloynage2

I've been gone for three or so months now because my family moved and grandmother died of Cancer. So I've just been on...temporary 'vacation'.

i think that the older movies were greater, and these days movies aren't that good....

Not really, some remakes are better than the originals however remakes like this tend to be horrible because this is probably the biggest rip-off of them all. How many times can we watch a movie where some screw-up goes back in time and gets the chance to live their life the right way? This movie is no different than 18 Again 17 Again, 15 Again...and so on.
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

oh....it was a remake? Whats the original movie?

twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

since yourn name is twighlight fan i am guessing your a teenaged girl in which case i am not surprised of this you likeing a terrible move but please dont say you like terrible movies out loud you should be embarresed

Check his profile. According to it, he is a male.

i am not a girl. and besides twilight is a awsome movie and book. and it's not just for girls. plus i love dirty movies. lol
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

plus i love dirty movies. lol

Twilight dirty?
*shakes head* Not quite...more like, horrific overrated PoS loaded with stereotypic characters and Mary Sues...but oh well =o
twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

Twilight dirty?
*shakes head* Not quite...more like, horrific overrated PoS loaded with stereotypic characters and Mary Sues...but oh well =o

i wasn't talking about twilight. i was talking about 17 again.
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

i wasn't talking about twilight. i was talking about 17 again.

Oh then that makes much more sense ^^
I haven't seen 17 again due to my current media preferences >_>
twilightlover
twilightlover
83 posts
Nomad

i like this movie so much i can't stop thinking about it. lol

Showing 1-15 of 18