ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1346526
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
hypoxia
hypoxia
589 posts
Nomad

The first PS3 vote here
I choose this partially because i have The Wii aswell, and i find there is a better online community with the Ps3, and with the Xbox i do not own one, so i cannot say how good or bad it really is :P
but i do belive that the Ps3 is the superior system by far

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

x-box 360 by far

care to explain?

Well, Wii is okay. I mean it has Brawl. PS3 has many good games. I'm going to pick Xbox 360. Well, it has my favorite games: Call of Duty 5 and Halo 3.
BenTheBozer
BenTheBozer
815 posts
Nomad

All right lets settle this i have them all and i think by far that PC owns all it has better graphics more games easier multiplayer and there is nothing better then haveing max graphics on Crisis and cranaken your fans up all the way.

Casplen
Casplen
2 posts
Nomad

i think wii is best, i am a nintendo fan and i will never care what anybody says to me about it. with wii it isn't just a gaming console, it does much much more.

Also, i really like brawl and mariokart wii!

jamz92
jamz92
56 posts
Nomad

Wii is brilliant for it's online games like Mario Kart and SSBB. The PS3 is good for it's free online play unlike the Xbox360, but the 360 gets my vote because it's just awesome

JackStar710
JackStar710
3 posts
Nomad

I have both a wii and a 360 and i use my wii more often with not only new games like Brawl, Galaxy, Mario Kart wii, The legend of Zelda Twilight Princess and Boom Blox 1 and 2 and much more.

TheRocker34
TheRocker34
131 posts
Nomad

I got the xbox 360 and the reason is cause the wii isnt that great and ps3 is to expensive

YoDre23
YoDre23
11 posts
Nomad

Well i will go with the PS3 because i have on and because it has hi def and it has blue ray cmon,it looks and plays better than the xbox, and it has online play for free

CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

I have to go with the PS3 on this one. It has the best looking games out there. It may be more expensive, but in the long run, you'll pay more with X-Box live. Also it may have less games, but nearly all are exclusive and none suck.

lemonface23
lemonface23
58 posts
Nomad

i have played all systems quite a bit and i must say i enjoy the wii

simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

i know all you 360 fans say 360 is cheaper but by 2010 the ps3 should be quite a bit cheaper than the 360

sporex
sporex
1,730 posts
Nomad

I vote for PS3. Personally, I'm not a fan of the others.

HUMVEE
HUMVEE
2 posts
Nomad

Playstation is the best the online is better and u dont have to money to go online its stupid its cheap becuse the ppl that buy it cant afford ps3 simple as dat and u can also search the web can xbox do that? no it cant coz its crap u have to buy batteries for the controller WTF

HUMVEE
HUMVEE
2 posts
Nomad

guys visit google n type in ps3 slim pics u will be amazed and its being realeased this september 1st ive pre-orderd it by the way

Numix
Numix
4 posts
Nomad

I don't own an XBox or Ps3 so my vote gose to the wii.

Showing 1-15 of 5035