Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 1:46pm

FieldCommander678

FieldCommander678

36 posts

I seriously don't care about getting a Wii or an Xbox,only if it where for free and it was brand new lol.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 2:08pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,436 posts

they last about a year and a half

... How would you know... they came out like 2 weeks ago?  You must've just got a bad one.  Send it back to Sony under warranty to get it fixed.

Xbox rules cause you can get it fixed for barly anything at gamestop or any local gaming store

That doesn't make sense... why is a console better because it is cheaper to get fixed... and I doubt it is cheaper to get fixed.  And if it's a good console, there is only a tiny chance you should have to get it fixed... so this shouldn't matter.

play station may have better graphics then the pro supports but when the xbox get the HDDD connector it's game over

???

xbox has the better games

That's all based on opinion.

better hard drive

... The highest storage of hard drive on the 260 is 120GB.  The PS3 has either 80 GB, 120GB, or 160 GB.  Please research the proper facts before saying stuff like this.

slim PS3 because it looks uglier than the normal one which I find more "attractive"

Agreed.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 2:11pm

quickshift

quickshift

320 posts

I like both the 360 and PS3, But i don't care much for the Wii

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 2:42pm

Rysin

Rysin

279 posts

360 has a fail rate of 1/5 people, the Wii controler is uncomfortable, which means in my opinion the PS3 is better.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 3:28pm

WarBuddy

WarBuddy

80 posts

I Think ps3 is the best, first the 360 was my favorite but mine was broken(i wouldn't read cd's anymore) so i sended it to microsoft but when i got it back it was even more screwed up

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 6:38pm

MCeloni

MCeloni

1 post

The wii is awesome.  Free online play. For once you can move instead of siting on your couch for a few hours.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 6:40pm

GamesArmor

GamesArmor

860 posts

The wii is awesome.  Free online play. For once you can move instead of siting on your couch for a few hours.

Ugh, if you are suggesting that the Wii gets you fit or helps you lose eight then you fail. But yes the Wii gets you off the couch, but I prefer the traditional way of gaming.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 7:39pm

ngedeminas

ngedeminas

6 posts

I vote for PS, because i'm huge Tekken fan and this series is only for PS.

Posted Sep 3, '09 at 9:17pm

thoimd

thoimd

1 post

i think ps3 is best because of widest variety of games! :D

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 7:15am

SEALTEAMJOSH

SEALTEAMJOSH

13 posts

PS3 all day. Even more so now with the glorious PRICE DROP.
Better games free PSN which not to mention is top notch. Ive played both Live and PSN and PSN wins every time.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!