Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 7:53pm

skyr2d2

skyr2d2

1 post

wii has the least crashes/problems+awesome games and wireless trasmission remotes

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 7:55pm

GamesArmor

GamesArmor

860 posts

Wow, LickYourBodyStrap has some cmmon sense!

360 sucks
-54% failure rate
-true exclusive games (not available on any other system or PC) rated 9.0/10 or higher in the US by IGN.com - only 6
-Gears of War is full of glitches and only has 5 on 5 online. You call that tactical?
-you have to pay to get Xbox Live and nerdy "gamertags"
ps3 is better
-only 8% failure rate
-new ps3 slim is cheap 299$
-true exclusive games (not available on any other system or PC) rated 9.0/10 or higher in the US by IGN.com - 14
-free online
-killzone 2 has barely any glitches
-new game coming out "MAG" - 256 players online FPS

Yeah. Overall it's a tie between the systems. But, if you go into hardcore and casual, PS3 wins hardcore, Wii wins casual. Overall a tie.

PS3 won't be ruined my project Natal. Imagine playing a FPS game wit Natal. Fail(for the hardcore). That is even more fail than the hardcore than Wii!

360 might lose some of it's hardcore gamers when Natal comes out.

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 11:05pm

Zomghaxor

Zomghaxor

13 posts

I say to hell with them all. But if i had to pick id go with the 360 even though i'm on my fourth one

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 12:00am

Raff

Raff

16 posts

Playstation 3 has the best quality. The Xbox360 has the cheapest games. The WII has the interaction feature. There all awesome but I vote PS3.

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 12:15am

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

360 might lose some of it's hardcore gamers when Natal comes out.

Why would it? Your treating it like they have plans to completely replace the regular controller with it.(which they made clear they are not and will keep the regular controller as well) Besides that to me it could give a even more hard core experience with some games if you look at its full potential.

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 12:58am

chocolateeggos

chocolateeggos

52 posts

personally i would have to say the Xbox 360 is the best. Its the best because its the most well rounded in age directed games. The Wii is fun but alot of the games are directed to mostly younger children and familys with more E rated games.The PS3 on the other hand is directed more towards adults with more M rated games. But the Xbox 360 has all ranges. Now yes i understand the Wii doesnt only have E games and the PS3 doesnt only have M games but they dont have as many in the other raitings. Now unlike some other Xbox 360 voters im not a crazed Halo fan, infact I cant stand playing Halo 3. The online for Xbox 360,while not free, is still the best of the three making it a winner in all catigorys.

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 1:03am

vinster132

vinster132

5,501 posts

The Xbox360 has the cheapest games

No. not really. most of them are $50 to $60. But they are good games though.

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 12:51pm

xrendan

xrendan

13 posts

I say  the 360 is the best but wii comes in a close second The wii would be on top if it had better games

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 7:20pm

tayfavre

tayfavre

13 posts

PS3 has got to be my vote. Better graphics all around and it simply seems like there are more game choices on that console.

Posted Sep 7, '09 at 8:21pm

justinvan1

justinvan1

23 posts

Guys, PS3 is basically better.

Its $299 now.

-Blu-Ray inside it is worth $100
-Free Router Built-In
-Free PS Network
-Better Value and Better Games
-Uses LapTop Harddrive so you can buy a laptop harddrive and put it in PS3.

Wii is good too, great price for such a Futuristic Console.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!