ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1353079
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
loonyperson1
loonyperson1
12 posts
Nomad

xBox360 is good, PS3 is better, and Wii is the best

TVKID
TVKID
11 posts
Nomad

duh!!!! PS3 and XBOX360 are the best but i dont know which one i say...... PS3 because i have my freind has the xbox360 i want one but nope not for me

tvkid +_+

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

My vote is for the Wii. I like being able to control games through my actual actions that aren't necessarily related to the fingers. After the Wii, it would be X-box. I don't own an X-box, but Ps3 is essential the same technology as PS2 but with better graphics.

bob500953
bob500953
37 posts
Nomad

Wii ftw!! The reason is that it is the only game station I have besides a ps2 and a ps1... But I also think it is actually fairly good compared to the ps3 and xbox 360. I also like all of the cool games on it that are not on the other game stations like super smash bros, mario kart, new super mario that is coming up, and a ton more. Next I would place the 360 above the ps3 just because of xbox live which is a very good if you are willing to pay the extra money.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

My vote is for the Wii. I like being able to control games through my actual actions that aren't necessarily related to the fingers. After the Wii, it would be X-box. I don't own an X-box, but Ps3 is essential the same technology as PS2 but with better graphics.

Fail. The technology (hardware or OS) in the PS3 is galaxies away from being the same as the technology in the PS2.

But the hardware in the Wii is acctullay the same as the Gamecube, Nintendo just another OS (Operative System), so Nintendo is acctually cheapskates for selling old tech for so much.
Zwische
Zwische
20 posts
Nomad

My vote is for the Xbox 360.
It has really nice games and a good online community, even though you have to pay for it.
And to all the people who vote for Wii because you gotta use your body to play - Project Natal!

Think Project Natal pretty much gonna own the Wii lol.

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

but Ps3 is essential the same technology as PS2 but with better graphics.

someone needs to start looking there information up...

superskip
superskip
5 posts
Nomad

The wii is more of a family console and not for serious gamers like myself. Its certainly a tough choice between 360 and ps3 as they both great purposes, i personally have to go with the ps3 as i have a ps2 and did have a ps1(had more than 200 games !!!!!!!!!).

andyrocks21
andyrocks21
4 posts
Nomad

I have a Xbox 360 and I love it. I really like the Ps3, but I think for the hardcore gamers you should get a 360. I think the Wii is for people under 12, there are very few hardcore games, almost all of them are based off of partying around with your friends (which is not always a bad thing!).

connor3
connor3
35 posts
Nomad

ps3 is my favorite cause its got POWER wii is just a failed abortion

mastercief26
mastercief26
97 posts
Nomad

hard to say, but not PS3. my uncle had one and he sold it because it had almost no two-player games he could find. he sold it and got a 360 instead. it is hard to say whether a 360 or Wii is better. Wii is fun because you're active, but 360 has better console games and has halo 3 and halo wars and odst and soon to be halo reach. but there are also a lot of other, better graphic games for it than the Wii.

xXforforXx
xXforforXx
67 posts
Nomad

hard to say, but not PS3. my uncle had one and he sold it because it had almost no two-player games he could find. he sold it and got a 360 instead. it is hard to say whether a 360 or Wii is better. Wii is fun because you're active, but 360 has better console games and has halo 3 and halo wars and odst and soon to be halo reach. but there are also a lot of other, better graphic games for it than the Wii.

Your uncle must be bad at finding games then, I've got 36 PS3 games and the only one game that isn't two or multiplayer is Need for Speed Shift, which is only online multiplayer.

And the Halo games are the most overrated ever IMO. Never liked them.
Leagolas1
Leagolas1
2 posts
Nomad

I really like the wii but the whole "swing your wii-mote to punch!" thing gets kinda old

fr2clubmaster
fr2clubmaster
64 posts
Nomad

wiis are way better than the xbox or the playstation what now!

LegendofZelda
LegendofZelda
70 posts
Nomad

GameInformer (GameInfarcer to some of you lol) did an article about this and they agreed that xbox 360 was the best of the three. great price, great features, great online community.

Showing 271-285 of 5035