ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1351378
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
fizcola
fizcola
7 posts
Nomad

i say that the wii and the 360 tie, wii has brawl and you do more then sitting pushing buttons so your parents cant really say your rotting away on the tv =P but the 360 has better graphics and halo along with pretty good online, i say the ps3 was the worst because its games are almost the same as the 360 and the controllers wierd O.O (by the way ive played the 360 and ps3 at my friends place and i own a wii so i know what im talking about) (~.O)

indychase1997
indychase1997
1 posts
Nomad

PS3!!! because it has playstaion store, good games, playstaion home,life with playstaion,good graphics, themes and wallpaper,free games,demos, blu-ray,upload gameplay to youtube, but xbox 360 is good too xbox live and store but i got to go with the ps3 gots more things to it.

Lazurial
Lazurial
224 posts
Jester

I have to vote PS3, the online community is free, the graphics are at the least equal to that of the 360, and it has a great community, another pro coming up, zipper entertainment/Sony are coming out with M.A.G., 256 players in one game, online, modern warfare based game, as of January 26, look it up, it's gonna be sweet

Squeakurs
Squeakurs
3 posts
Nomad

Definitely the Wii in my opinion. (Yes I am a pretty big Nintendo fan anyway, but still). It mixes up how you play games, although I'm not slamming the other systems either. Each one has its perks - the 360 is a GOD of first person shooters, the PS3 has better-than-life graphics (which surprisingly are nearly matched by the 360... lol), and the Wii with a new outlook on gaming, just not accepted by... well, most lol. But still, I go with the Wii.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Sorry Play station & Wii fans but Xbox 360 is better with graphics... And Only xbox 360 has Halo 3 , Halo 3 ODST & Gears Of War!!

So Yeah Xbox 360 is my choice

Holden012

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
890 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 , Halo 3 ODST & Gears Of War!!

I can name way more exclusives rated way higher than the Halos on either the PS3 or the Wii.

Halo is overated anyways.

Wii isn't out of the race. Most Sony/360 fanboys have probably never played a FPS Wii style or haven't played a FPA(First-Person Adventure).
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Most Sony/360 fanboys have probably never played a FPS Wii style or haven't played a FPA(First-Person Adventure).

Yeah but i still think Xbox 360 has better graphics.... I agree Halo is Overrated but there are quite a few games that are exclusive to Xbox 360

Holden012
leovalles
leovalles
2 posts
Nomad

I like XBOX360 but that's just my opinion, I like the gameplay and the controller fits in the hand so good! So... That's my vote!

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

I think The Xbox 360 because I think It has better Graphics , better Controllers & More Range Of Colors Of the Console.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I think The Xbox 360 because I think It has better Graphics

The PS3 can display up to 1080p full HD. Which is like the maximum

better Controllers

The PS3 and 360's controllers are pretty much the same though... just different names for the buttons pretty much.

More Range Of Colors Of the Console.

Meh. You can get a PS3 skin if you really wanted to. I personally won't be staring at my PS3 all day.
acmilanftw12
acmilanftw12
8 posts
Nomad

ps3 ftw looks cooler dosent break as much and alsofree online motion controll drakes island need i say more ?

fancyman
fancyman
9 posts
Nomad

true that 360 gots halo that can have 2 players from 1 xbox playing online but ps3 has much better games that our 1 players or online or fun 2 or 3 players ps3 is the winner

rpottertgt16
rpottertgt16
3 posts
Peasant

lol still gonna have to go with the Wii, i know its not for the hard core gamer, but as a more casual gamer myself i enjoy it. i think they have also cornered the market on &quotarty games"

crazydumdum
crazydumdum
204 posts
Nomad

The PS3 is my vote. The Playstation's have always been my favorite system

shifter399
shifter399
1 posts
Nomad

i would say playstation 3.the ps3 has way better graphics than the wii and xbox360.you can also go on the internet free.you can download games to it.it has great harddrives for memory.and its only $299.you can even turn the system off with the remote and the controls are better.

Showing 316-330 of 5035