ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 9:13am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

PS3 is still winning the debate...

In terms of factual sales, the Wii is leading. 

In terms of hardware, PS3 and Xbox 360 are very similar and the Wii is lagging behind.

In terms of irrelevant ArmorGames user opinion, nobody gives a ****. The PS3 is not "winning" anything in this thread. It fluctuates, I went back five pages and most people said Xbox 360.

Please realise that this thread is only here to concentrate console war spam. Posting here makes this section worse.

Posted Oct 18, '12 at 11:30pm

raset0410

raset0410

4 posts

PS3 all the way the wii is just for little kids and the Xbox is more like a family console and the PS3 got a blue-ray player so you just saved yourself money if you got some thing different.

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 5:28pm

Fesak

Fesak

10 posts

I like playing the Xbox 360 and PS2, that's right PS2 i like all those older games like San Andreas and Final Fantasy. Though i can't say i like Wii, Its not as fun as the other consoles. :)

Posted Oct 20, '12 at 7:17pm

xiipe16

xiipe16

5 posts

in my opinion, i like the ps3

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 2:48pm

kevinonline8

kevinonline8

2 posts

I think ps3 is better because you don't have to pay for online every year for xbox360.

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 6:08pm

fried4life

fried4life

6 posts

I have a wii and it just isnt as fun as the Xbox or the PS3. How do I know, you might ask. Well it's pretty simple. Basically ALL of my friends have a Xbox or a PS3.   :(

Posted Oct 21, '12 at 7:18pm

A_Papercut

A_Papercut

17 posts

I look at it like three tiers. Wii on the bottom, then according to opinion, PS3 in the middle and Xbox on top.

For one topic, I look at the motion sensor-attachments. In this case, I would put PS3 on the bottom and Xbox would stay on top. The PS3 Move sucks... It's inaccurate and you have to over exaggerate your movements. As for the Wii, it's pretty accurate but has only a few decent games. Xbox doesn't even require a controller, and is pretty accurate, so that's my favorite.

There's other reasons why I like each system better, but this post is a bit long already.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 1:08pm

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

As for the Wii, it's pretty accurate but has only a few decent games. Xbox doesn't even require a controller, and is pretty accurate,

You've stated that wii has only a few decent games so what about Kinect?

There's other reasons why I like each system better, but this post is a bit long already.

Not really some posts contain over thousand words, it would be much better if you would actually write what you wanted to write.

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 6:47pm

Skulltivator

Skulltivator

645 posts

The Wii has Brawl. That's enough for me to put it ahead of the other two.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 9:03am

MasterChief_21

MasterChief_21

1 post

XBOX 360 the best for this generation

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!