Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 4:39pm

A_Papercut

A_Papercut

17 posts

You've stated that wii has only a few decent games so what about Kinect?

Good point. Kinect doesn't have very many (good) games either, but at least it doesn't require a controller and is more accurate.

Not really some posts contain over thousand words, it would be much better if you would actually write what you wanted to write.

Yep. The first thing that came to mind was the motion-sensor technology for all three systems, so I tried to focus my post on only that. For now anyway.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:32pm

chives1

chives1

28 posts

I have had a XBOX for about 9/8 years now and it is wonderful in not breaking down and has had no problems. About 3.5 years ago I got a Wii, and although I do like it better for some games, such as Wii Sports Resort, I never found any really good games for it. I played CoD4 on it for quite a while and had no problems. However, when I got PS3 2 years ago, I realized just how bad the Wii's graphics were. Although the Ps3 has more problems than my past two systems combined, including annoying crashes and internet issues, my friends with 360 have had many more problems, as about 6 friends of mine have had to had their XBOX 360 taken in.

Overall, I'd say that the original XBOX was the best system, however PS3 has allowed me to connect with my friends and was very good value for getting free internet and a blu-ray player. It also has Uncharted to call its own that could put up a fight with Halo. Also, with Journey and Flower among other minis, I think that PS3 trumps the XBOX 360 and the Wii.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 9:44pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

Love the ps3. people seem to like xbox. I don't know why. you have to pay a whopping $50 a year if you want to play online. ps3 has many great games. wii. it's ok but I'm a big sony fan.

Posted Oct 25, '12 at 2:23pm

113 posts

Xbox 360. 

Wii is more for younger people, and I just like the feel of xbox more than PS3.  The controller is better IMO and more people I know play Xbox than PS3

Posted Oct 28, '12 at 9:07pm

carzas

carzas

10 posts

X-box 360 for game choice but Wii for if you want the motion games

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 1:33am

IATA

IATA

13 posts

All three platforms are equally viable.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 1:34am

IATA

IATA

13 posts

All 3 platforms are equally viable.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 3:13am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,269 posts

All three platforms are equally viable.
All 3 platforms are equally viable.

Please don't spam

Also..what reasons do you have for this?
And you can't think of a reason to pick one over the others?

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 4:37am

ImperialSheep

ImperialSheep

2 posts

Playstation 3 is the better of the three options available, You don't have to pay to play online, Metal Gear Solid ('nuff said) and the availability to use Blu-Ray disks.

Posted Oct 29, '12 at 10:44pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

please support your posts. Why do people like the Xbox 360? Because more people play it? Then that means more people are falling for their scam of paying $50 dollars a year to play online, while the PS3 offers this for FREE. Also the controlers are very similar. so I don't see much comparison when it comes to controllers.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!