Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 1:46pm

tonaldo37

tonaldo37

6 posts

PS3 is very good, why? Ps3 have free community :) that's make Ps3 the Best.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 7:08pm

LavaCake

LavaCake

9 posts

I would recommend X-box 360. Ever since Microsoft got rid of the "Red Ring Of Death" the system had been almost flawless.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 4:56am

uni411

uni411

1 post

yo guys. Just wanna say wii n xbox 360 rule. And so can i vote both

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 7:38am

guillexxxs

guillexxxs

2 posts

the play station 3 is the best console ever, because yes thats why!

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 6:45pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,676 posts

the play station 3 is the best console ever, because yes thats why!

I'm sorry...but "yes" isn't a very good reason. Please try again

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 2:59pm

Jerrbear65

Jerrbear65

106 posts

I would have to vote for Playstation 3 over the Xbox 360 and the Wii. First of all the difference between the Xbox and the Playstation is very minor in my opinion, the differences are that the remote controls layout and that the Xbox requires you to pay to go online. Also I find the Wii a bit difficult and unfun due to the fact of having to move the remote in almost the exact position.

I have to go with the PS3 on this one. It has the best looking games out there. It may be more expensive, but in the long run, you'll pay more with X-Box live. Also it may have less games, but nearly all are exclusive and none suck.

I would say that they have the same games and yes there is a price difference but I go for quality. Also I do not think that there are less games than the Xbox 360

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 2:56pm

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

PS3

Please give reasons, one word answer is just spam, you dear joaodecio.
But anyways, I prefer the PS3 too. There's not as many little kids, the console has more power, you can play Blu-Rays and it has a free internet.

Posted Nov 5, '12 at 9:40pm

moleplayingrough

moleplayingrough

3 posts

They are all good consoles. It really depends on what kind of games you like. If you want FPS, and more American-styled games, go with Xbox. If you want more mature Japanese games, such as Disgaea, or Final Fantasy, go with the ps3. If you want more childish Japanese games, such as Mario, go with the Wii. I might be wrong, but that's what I think. I personally like Sony's stuff.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 8:42am

zonic98

zonic98

485 posts

Also, to point out, PS3 has better PS3- only games. Excluding Halo of course, that game is just epic. Sony has Little Big Planet, Uncharted, Sly Cooper, Gran Turismo, Joe Danger and lots of others. Only two games I want from Xbox are Trails and Halo.

Also, this post will give me golden lord =)

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 6:50pm

cristianrap

cristianrap

57 posts

The Xbox 360, its great for their games like gears of wars, this game is awesome

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!