MalKeshar

MalKeshar

116 posts

Xbox 360 all the way!!

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 10:31pm

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

we've gone over this many times. explain or don't post it. It's funny. the only responces from the Xbox players is that it's the best but they can never come up with any evidence. The best answer I've gotten was because it had Halo, which is kinda sad that the only thing they have to say about their favorite console is a single game franchise.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 10:41pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

we've gone over this many times. explain or don't post it.

Don't bother, this thread is only here to concentrate the console war spam.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 11:51pm

tricker20

tricker20

9 posts

i think the Xbox is great ive played all three and i like them all but the Xbox is the best. I like the Xbox first because it has the best games and the best internet.
Next the PlayStation 3 - I like the PlayStation 3 2nd only because I think it has less great games and worse internet.
Finally the Wii - I think the Wii is last only because it has less games and with there internet you can't really interact with anyone, well that I know of.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 6:41am

sake1001

sake1001

12 posts

does someone know dungeon defenders?

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:43am

Dtailz

Dtailz

1 post

I have played all of the current gen consoles and I personally think that Xbox 360 is the best mainly because it has better exclusive games. PS3 is pretty good, but I'm worried that it'll get hacked another hundred times. Wii to me is fairly obsolete and only has about 1 or 2 good games. The only reason I don't like PC is because everyone there acts all elitist and spends their time trying to flame consoles by saying, "PC MASTER RACE!!!!!!!111one!!".

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 8:49pm

MattBPlaysMinecraft

MattBPlaysMinecraft

10 posts

I like the Wii (I sense flaming) because
1. It was my first console
2. It has Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy
3. It doesn't harbor annoying online spam***s (looking at you, Call of Duty)

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 9:25am

404011xz

404011xz

218 posts

I don't know what you mean dtailz, I've been playing the ps3 for quite a while now and nobody has hacked me. The only issue was when I played CoD and all the hackers in there, so I swtiched to Battlefield.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 2:22pm

InTheSuperBlock

InTheSuperBlock

9 posts

I Really Enjoy the Wii But the graphics are just Discraseful , PS3 is a Really good Console but the thing is that its not organised with Microsoft so it dosent have alot of games that Xbox Has like MineCraft and A LOT more.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 5:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,277 posts

I've been playing the ps3 for quite a while now and nobody has hacked me.

He is talking about the Network in general getting hacked again

PS3 is a Really good Console but the thing is that its not organised with Microsoft so it dosent have alot of games that Xbox Has like MineCraft and A LOT more.

And XBox isn't organized with Sony...plenty of games that are just for the Ps3

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!