Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 4:15pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

First of all the WII may have a good way of playing games but the games are like Game boy advance CDs second the PS3 so much expensive the CDs are so expensive for crying out loud! but the PS3 has real advantages free internet controller can charge games have no problems always work the Xbox 360 is normal it is not bad not good some CDs work some don't the kinect has a few good games but the internet cost money the controller need batteries and a few CDs cant even work never buy an old version Xbox 360 buy the latest version of the Xbox 360

Grammar and punctuation are your friends. Let them help you.

Posted Mar 28, '13 at 8:08pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,769 posts

Microsoft can kiss my *** if the rumors about blocking used games

The same rumors were being said for the Playstation 4. Relax, they are baseless.

Posted Mar 29, '13 at 12:05am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The same rumors were being said for the Playstation 4. Relax, they are baseless.

Are they? Sony came right out and said no such thing will happen to the PS4, but Microsoft has stated no such thing, and they really ought to have done that already. We're hearing a lot of rumors and supposed leaks about the XBox being permanently online (which means DRM) and requiring installs of every game (which means DRM).
I'm not relaxing just yet.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:35pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

Always-online gaming on the XBox 720 is practically confirmed. Microsoft Studios' creative director spoke out on Twitter to defend it, and quite douchily at that.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:39pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

457 posts

The Wii U.

Theres my answer.

Posted Apr 7, '13 at 9:43am

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

The Wii U.

Theres my answer.

The Wii U is by far the inferior console in this generation.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 8:48am

Filipe146

Filipe146

2 posts

Xbox360 for sure, tried ps3 and the online of it is so laggy, on every game I had.
The downfall of the xbox360 is that you have p2p online. not much but its only that, its better in all other aspects.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 9:11am

Filipe146

Filipe146

2 posts

ihsahn, cool off man, we aint here to get mad at others, or point out that they aren't english native's.
Have a deep, deep, breath.

Posted Apr 8, '13 at 3:19pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 12:24am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

Man all yall are fools just stay with the PC it never needs to change. "if it aint broke dont fix it" you know what I mean haha.

But seriously get a PS4 if anything, its been around longer, the games are better and PSN is free. I used to always complain about how the xbox was better and PS3 wasn't good but I went out and bought a PS3 and it really is better.

If windows 8 isnt enough to tell you that the new xbox is going to be horrible then I dont know what is.

I mean yeah microsoft had a good run but they need to stick to what the know best "windows" give it up already the Xbox has nothing going for it. Lets leave the gaming consoles to the professionals that have actually been around long enough to know what true games are.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!