Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

Posted May 31, '13 at 4:48pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,763 posts

Exclusive powerhouse? No.  Nintendo is an exclusive powerhouse, Sony used to have a few, but now it's basically empty on exclusives.

Sony makes new IPs for exclusives while Nintendo holds on to its dear 20 year old franchises.

Oh, and whatever your source is, I don't trust it. Please link it. From glancing at the list I saw BF3 and BF4 there, neither of which are coming out for Wii U. I'm sure there are more games on the list which should not belong.

Posted May 31, '13 at 6:14pm

jerrymak1

jerrymak1

39 posts

Anybody a fan of Destiny? Well I Fell Sad For All The Wii U Gamers Thats Wont Be Getting it. 'Nough Said

Posted May 31, '13 at 8:57pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Sony makes new IPs for exclusives while Nintendo holds on to its dear 20 year old franchises.
The ones that people grew up on, love, and still dress up as in any conventions or use in any media ideas.

Lets face the facts,Nintendo is dying out
That's not even close to  a fact lol.  Lots of my friends loved their xbox's till wiiu came out. 

From glancing at the list I saw BF3 and BF4 there, neither of which are coming out for Wii U.
I just looked it up, and it was cancelled, but it was supposed to when this list was made.

Anybody a fan of Destiny? Well I Fell Sad For All The Wii U Gamers Thats Wont Be Getting it. 'Nough Said
I've never even heard of the game, but I'm not doubting it's not good.  But again, there are alot of great games coming to the WiiU only.

Posted May 31, '13 at 8:58pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I mean really, is absolutely everyone on this website against absolutely every one of my beliefs?

Posted May 31, '13 at 10:32pm

d_dude

d_dude

1,763 posts

I didn't realize liking the Wii U was every one of your beliefs.

Destiny is an upcoming new IP from the creaters of Halo that is coming to current and next generation Xbox and Playstation consoles. It will be using an interesting drop-in MMO-like feature, with the creators calling it a "shared-world shooter".

Lots of my friends loved their xbox's

I liked my PS2 until the PS3 came out, what a coincidence.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 2:23am

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

new IP

What does IP mean in your context? Because all my life it has always stood for Internet Protocol.

Wiiu had many exclusives at launch.

What games are the actual exclusives and because your list is outdated. What is actually on the Wii U

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 5:40am

Loptice

Loptice

215 posts

Lets face the facts, Nintendo is dying out

Really? Wii U may be failure, but 3DS is selling extremly well and Nintendo's games are also pretty succesful.

What does IP mean in your context? Because all my life it has always stood for Internet Protocol.

It stands for franchise I think. I have no idea why it's called this way either.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 11:20am

d_dude

d_dude

1,763 posts

It stands for franchise I think. I have no idea why it's called this way either. 

It stands for Intellectual Property. So yeah, basically the franchise that a company owns.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 6:52pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

I didn't realize liking the Wii U was every one of your beliefs.
If u saw other forums on this u would see what I mean.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 7:02pm

Mr_Sand

Mr_Sand

687 posts

It stands for Intellectual Property. So yeah, basically the franchise that a company owns

Ok I'm guessing you are only calling it that because now that Bungie is with Activision they get to keep their own games.

Reply to Xbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

You must be logged in to post a reply!