ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5110 639805
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,081 posts

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,110 Replies
Thomas1st2
Thomas1st2
1,946 posts

Yes but can you get movies? Can you get Sky +? Can you get cartoons? can you get sports? No' But Xbox Is bringing out one where you can watch televison surf the net and write on it (Could go on Armorgames.com) you could do anything relly with the new Xbox (Anything what can be possible to put into a console) BTW has anyone seen the PS3 Grill?

jclayallday46
jclayallday46
1 posts

This IS an absolute question because it's based on opinion when this is supposed to be a battle, PS3 is the future of gaming and all you Nintendo fan boys need to under stand that, but its the future of gaming, right now it's xbox 360 in the spotlight because of all the award winning games exclusive to Xbox only,the wii is a joke i have 3 Wiis before this one, its easy to make profit of a wii thou you can buy for 200$ at a store but sell on ebay to some jap retard for 350$

im am going to list the features the systems have

xbox:creditable mics and co-op community,faceboook and twitter(coming out Oct 1) xbox only games that are just out- standing like Gears O' War, Left 4 Dead, And Of course HALO!!!
Xbox Is Very easy to break,3mil copies were sold and still had an error that Microsoft had known about(E74 RRoD) and 7% broke from faulting disk trays(disk trays are the past you need to be more like the wii and ps3)so its gunna need repairs at some point in your consoles life

Wii:Ok if you have a family and you are the man of the house hands down get this for the kids, its the most family friendly system,with a brand you trust.It have so little flaws it is worth the money,but has all children games, and when they turn from 11 to 12 the 1 thing they like is first person shooters(boys of course)
so go and buy the wii but its gonna sit in the dust in 2 years.same thing i told my ex girlfriend "Baby listen up, were ova I can do better than [You].

Ps3:Ah the godfather of the video games,this has of course a blu ray player,blu ray games and smaller discs and cases,but the most fame bringer is th graphics,but they get game add ons months after xbox and is not fun to play with freinds, and the players are rude and crude, but funny as hell

so America say no to DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Architect1
Architect1
5 posts

i perfer the wii, although it does have a rather limited game selection. PS3 freezes too much and just isn't worth it. Xbox360 is great, but all the games seem very similar to me.

shayneii
shayneii
2,565 posts

Those are the people that couldn't afford a PS3.

And with the new price drop. It's even better.

Yes but can you get movies?

Yes... you can watch DVD's and Blurays... can the 360 play Bluray discs? Nope.

Can you get Sky +? Can you get cartoons? can you get sports? No'

... Why would you care about these things... when you have a TV? I'm pretty sure if you have a 360/PS3/Wii... that you have a TV to watch TV on.
But Xbox Is bringing out one where you can watch televison

Why don't you just watch TV... with your TV... (or satellite/cable box if you have one...)

surf the net

PS3 can already do that.

and write on it (Could go on Armorgames.com)

PS3 can already do that.

you could do anything relly with the new Xbox (Anything what can be possible to put into a console)

Again... what all 360 fans say. Really, can anyone actually define this?

@jclayallday: Nice post.

Xbox 360 is Much better and all the Games Look Better

Alright-y then. Doesn't really say much about why the 360 is better (maybe because it isn't...) xD

i perfer the wii, although it does have a rather limited game selection

Not really. The Wii has so many crappy games... look in the discount bin.

PS3 freezes too much and just isn't worth it.

Mine's fine. All consoles have a few faulty machines (some more than others... *cough* 360 *cough*)... I haven't had any problems though...

And did you know that the PS3 is only $299 now?
laBandito
laBandito
29 posts

I really don't see why the Wii is even part of this thread. It clearly can't compete with the Ps3 and Xbox 360.
And one more thing, the Xbox and Ps3 arent that diffrent, they both have a great game selection and awesome graphics, so why complain?

Synjak
Synjak
38 posts

wii has some good games but i prefer either xbox360 or ps3, i like controlers not moition controls....

t3hzb0t
t3hzb0t
30 posts

I vote for PS3. I like the controller better. Aaand becouse i am a Playstation player (ps2) no wii no xbox

Zirsen
Zirsen
40 posts

Wii has more games for younger kids, not that many games for older kids. The Xbox costs money to play online, other than that it has some nice games. The PS3 offers free online play with some totally awesome games. Ever played Killzone 2 on the PS3? If you have you know that the PS3 can offer some very good graphics. Also, the PSP can connect with the PS3 and be controlled from the PS3. It also offers motion sensers, in the paddles. It's very similar to the Wii's motion sensors. The PS3 motion sensors can be used on games such as: Transformers, Transformers 2, Motorstorm, Motorstorm 2, and many more. I don't know if the Wii or Xbox offers this, but there are games out there that offer trophy collections. I only know of Worms and Motorstorm 2 that offer this. So, the PS3 is the best. STICK THAT IN YOUR PIE HOLES!!!

WilliamTheGamer
WilliamTheGamer
198 posts

Ps3:Ah the godfather of the video games,this has of course a blu ray player,blu ray games and smaller discs and cases,but the most fame bringer is th graphics,but they get game add ons months after xbox and is not fun to play with freinds, and the players are rude and crude, but funny as hell

They are rude because it's free and so they can just make another account if they are banned
ExboMarker
ExboMarker
321 posts

I would have to say Wii because it is the only one that I have. It has all around fun game play and some Nintendo exclusives I am a sucker for(Zelda, Mario Kart). I would have to say that 360 comes in second for the Microsoft exclusives and PS3 in last because I have never played one. I would enjoy having all three because they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

gormsh69
gormsh69
1 posts

i say xbox 360 becse of the great hit of halo so i say xbox360
even tho i own a ps3 and use to have a wii

GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts

I personally am a 360 guy. It loves me and I it, i say this only because it hasnt red ringed on me yet.

I have however played the PS3 before and if you can snag one they are pretty damn sick.

Wii's are jsut weird and buck the spirit of the console too much for my taste.

sunny271
sunny271
2 posts

Ilike Playstation I have PSX PS2 and now I buy PS3

GBdemon
GBdemon
20 posts

ODST Just came out! thats a big boost for tre sixty right now.

Ricsson
Ricsson
7 posts

This time I think sonny will lose the fight
with natal xbox is better

Showing 211-225 of 5110