ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1347621
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
loganada
loganada
186 posts
Nomad

i have ALL 3 because im super cool. i would have to say that XBOX360 is my favorite. it has WAY better online connection even though PS3 is free. PS3 has blu ray and you cant top that. wii is fun for like a party and you wan to play wii sports or something but the online is kind of lame.

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

The only real contest hear is XBOX 360 or PS3? Seriously a wii doesnt compete.

PS. I put the XBOX 360 first for a reason.

abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

Yeah Wii isnt that great.

Well it can make you look like a complete idiot. That counts for something... ok, no it doesnt.
skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 better that any other its got good as games

skellortor
skellortor
81 posts
Nomad

but you have to sign up for xbox live to do all th good stuff

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

XBOX360 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what causes the common stereotype to all xbox fans who dont describe whats good about there own system.... lol say XBOX 360 FTW!!!!!11one doesn't do anything for a debate. Yet half the xbox fanboys say this in every thread.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Yes but can you get movies?

rent/own, yes

Can you get Sky +?

??? we have Home

Can you get cartoons?

yes
can you get sports?

possibly, i rarely go to movie section

and write on it (Could go on Armorgames.com)
[quote] PS3 can already do that.
[/quote]

proof is me posting.

Accually the ps3's and Xbox 360's graphics about the same, trust me, I have played Cod WAW on both game systems and saw no diffrence.

that's because it is available for BOTH systems. you need to compare exclusives such as Halo with Killzone.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

that's because it is available for BOTH systems. you need to compare exclusives such as Halo with Killzone.

Yesh. The PS3 has a better GPU. Compare GT5 with Forza3.
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Isn't it sad that will sells the most (has bad graphics and poor online), xbox 360 sells second most but breaks the most and ps3 the strongest console sells the least and makes it hard for developers to make games for it?

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Isn't it sad that will sells the most (has bad graphics and poor online), xbox 360 sells second most but breaks the most and ps3 the strongest console sells the least and makes it hard for developers to make games for it?

quite, :/

XBOX 36o IS GOD DEATH TO WII'S CRAP GRAPHICS AND PS3'S LAST GEN HORRIBLENESS ABD STUFF ONLINE!

an example of why not to buy an xbox. you'll meet him there
abcize
abcize
144 posts
Nomad

i think the ps3 hasnt sold as much because it was expensive and hard to find,but now with the price drop its going to sell more.

Eaglefanmike
Eaglefanmike
4 posts
Nomad

i vote xbox 360 why you ask first off we have a market place to buy movies,games, free demos, free game add ons for some games,music videos,and old xbox games. We can also watch dvds,listen to music and get tip videos for games. We can have a private party where are friends talk to each other. A friends list. recent players list and acheivments. Also we have the best graphics and games including. The halo series,gears of war games, and the original left 4 dead

cya

iamsuperawesome
iamsuperawesome
201 posts
Nomad

X-box 360. ps3 failed, sony knows it by the *cough*huge deficit*cough*
nintendo wii, now mine broke, and that sucks, but still a solid system,
besides the people who let go of the remote in mid game.lol what has the world come to today, breaking their t.v by letting go of the controler.

krish777
krish777
8 posts
Nomad

i vote xbox 360 why you ask first off we have a market place to buy movies,games, free demos, free game add ons for some games,music videos,and old xbox games. We can also watch dvds,listen to music and get tip videos for games. We can have a private party where are friends talk to each other. A friends list. recent players list and acheivments. Also we have the best graphics and games including. The halo series,gears of war games, and the original left 4 dead

THe PS3 has all that and you can watch Blueray movies we have trophies voice chat text chat, Interenet Browser, good or fair graphics for free online play and more stuff than the Xbox that is why my vote goes to the PS3
laBandito
laBandito
28 posts
Nomad

I really don't see the point of all this. the PS3 and Xbox 360 and THE SAME. Their is almost no diffrence whatsoever. If you are trying to prove something,STOP TRYING,IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK.

Showing 226-240 of 5035