ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1346417
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
HEADHUNTER58
HEADHUNTER58
370 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the most high tec system so far

muffinman08
muffinman08
524 posts
Nomad

xbox 360 i say this because most of my favourite games are xbox 360 exclusive it is still pretty close to the graphics of a ps3 is far cheaper and doesnt come with all sorts of pointless extras like a blu-ray player

Architect1
Architect1
5 posts
Nomad

By far I choose wii, you just can't beat brawl. Mario Kart online is 100 times more amazing than Halo3. Also, the next Zelda game coming out is for wii and its gonna be EPIC!

nickicole2424
nickicole2424
67 posts
Nomad

By far I choose wii, you just can't beat brawl. Mario Kart online is 100 times more amazing than Halo3. Also, the next Zelda game coming out is for wii and its gonna be EPIC!

I totally agree with you. Wii is much better and brawl is amazing. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is AWESOME for the wii. I tried the GameCube version and it's just not the same.
TheRocker34
TheRocker34
131 posts
Nomad

You know halo 3 isn't the best game cod:wow is way better

TuxedoPenguin
TuxedoPenguin
233 posts
Nomad

Xbox 360 and the PS3 are tied in my opinion and the wii has terrible graphics and the wii remote sometimes freaks out on me and i would get a PS3 (too bad i dont have enough money) because #60 is cheaper but they charge you for playing online so it eventually it will cost the same as a Ps3 and more.

yobro225
yobro225
1 posts
Nomad

I beleive the Xbox360 is the best console made so far
and then their is the Wii, it is good too because of the retro games coming back again and its also for younger gamers.
Sony isn't doing so well concidering they have good games.
if you want more information about this stuff you can also visit Inside Gaming on machinima.com

MetalGandalf
MetalGandalf
32 posts
Shepherd

xbox360 error:
please insert this disk into a xbox360

the best xbox360 error ever

hobgoblin3
hobgoblin3
455 posts
Nomad

PS3 and Xbox360 are tied, good games and many other stuff, and the PS3 is getting a price reduction to 300 dollars. I own a 360 so i prefer it.

Oh, and the wii is lame, sucks and i hate for its play sistem, moving your body like a fool and the need of staying up, no sitting in your comfortable couch.

Squeage
Squeage
16 posts
Peasant

Xbox 360 all the way. Then ps3 and then wii. ps3 and Xbox are pretty close but ps3 does not have Halo. wii is just terrible unless you have multiple people.

alphamadness
alphamadness
1 posts
Nomad

i think the wii is the best because its the only interactive console in the world!!But if i were to buy one it would be an Xbox360 because it has better games.

Alphamadness.

10hfh
10hfh
4 posts
Nomad

X_BOX360 is best of them all i used to be a playstation fan and still am a little but man for me X-box360 is the best

elliott
elliott
16 posts
Nomad

The Wii suks - games are fun, but they are too easy and get bpring fast. I say ps3 - wih the recent price cut and update, this console is the best.

robbie19
robbie19
2 posts
Nomad

Wii is the best!,, its not only good for hand-eye coördination, its also good for your health wii fit, sports etc, all fun,,, and! you can even play normal games on it. like sims, and stuff..

sirmed1
sirmed1
56 posts
Farmer

I vote the Wii. You can say Im a Nintendo fan. I only pick it because its a change in gameplay all together. Instead of just your hands use your body and break a sweat for once and actually feel physically fit. I own the PS3 and 360 but I dont have much time to actually play them due to I have a life. The Wii was perfect for me and my family since we have friends and family over every week and its something everyone will do and like. My friends even perfer playing on the Wii than camping out in my room for hours and dont see the light of day. The Wii can have its downsides but they dont bother me. I just like it than the other new generation systems and thats that. putting it this way, playing Wii for 2 days straight makes you super fit, while playing Xbox or 360 makes you fatter...
xbox people tend to work out super hard, and then go play xbox, while Wii players can just play, and get even fitter.

My vote is cast for the Wii console.

Showing 16-30 of 5035