ForumsGamesXbox 360 vs. Wii U vs. Playstation 3

5035 1353342
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

This is the official Battle of the Game Systems thread. Which system do you think is top quality? Which system should never have been made? State your opinion and provide the reasons why your console is top dog!

No flaming please.
Avoid the 1-5 word answers.

• 5,035 Replies
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Well, the Wii did sell more than Xbox360 and PS3 combined, so... and the DS sold twice as many than each of them. The only console that sony is better than was the PS2 to the Gamecube.

Who cares about amount, so a few sorry souls got suckered into buying a Wii. I feel bad for them if they thought it was going to be great. And heres another thing IT WAS CHEAPER SO MORE PEOPLE BUYING DOESN"T MEAN THEY MADE MORE MONEY and even if they did, most people bought a wii only because it was cheapest.
The Wii's graphics aren't much better than the DS or the Gamecube. Their claim to fame was being able to use the WiiMote to mimic actions in the game. So of course you are going to think that the Wii U made a huge "leap" because going from crappy graphics to a little more decent graphics is a huge difference.

And the Wii U isn't very innovative, Wow a touchscreen never heard of that before (DS). I mean at least the first Wii brought something to the table that was original. That is the groundbreaker, the Wii was actually original the Wii U isn't their ""idea"" is basically Sony's because PS3 and using your Vita with the PS3 and the Ps4 is smart its awesome. The fact that all my saves carry over and I don't need any wires or anything is smart. It is like a controller that you can take anywhere and play all your games on it and when you get home BOOM you have your game on the big screen. It is truly a great idea. Better than being able to play your GBA on a Gamecube better than a DS or WIi and it is actually HD.
The future is here we have great products coming out. While the Wii decides to stay in the Past and stay with their OLD franchises that are Outdated. They still decide to use outdated technology. They are just making things cheap and worth less
Loptice
Loptice
242 posts
Peasant

Well, the Wii did sell more than Xbox360 and PS3 combined, so... and the DS sold twice as many than each of them. The only console that sony is better than was the PS2 to the Gamecube.

No it didn't sell as much as both of them combined (check wikipedia) - the differnce isn't even that high considring the lower price.

True, and I hope you meant perspective, not subjective.

I guess so I'm not from US or UK however if you say it is true then you cannot say that Wii U's gameplay is clearly superior.

The Wii's graphics aren't much better than the DS or the Gamecube.

That's wrong DS is on N64 level and Wii' s graphics weren't THAT outdated.

Wii U isn't their ""idea"" is basically Sony's because PS3 and using your Vita with the PS3 and the Ps4 is smart its awesome

I think that Wii U came before that kind of conection was possible but it's still not such stunning feature to boost sales by much. Also it's sort of different with Vita - Ps conection because this set together is absurdly expensive (over thousand dollars in my country) and Vita isn't doing exactly well either.

While the Wii decides to stay in the Past and stay with their OLD franchises that are Outdated.

Their old and outdated franchises get pretty high scores and they're only reason why someone still buys their consoles so I wouldn't bring that one up.
Alexzonsun
Alexzonsun
2 posts
Nomad

I'm interested in it

megaman535
megaman535
1 posts
Nomad

wii u all the way

Showing 4981-4984 of 5035