11 posts
Nomad

Halo 3.

The CoD games aren't bad either.

oldpol
oldpol
29 posts
Nomad

call of duty is way beater on play stashon 3 ya i mack games and im coming up with call of duty 5 this games grafickes go all the way giys play my new game call of duty 5 wen it comes ot ok plz call of duty 5s grafics ar way beater on ps3 play it plz.

MrSlugs
MrSlugs
17 posts
Peasant

I think there both great cod4 is so fun and brought a little more to lvling up on line then halo but halo is fun as always i play both and and like them both equally

PaintballKing17
PaintballKing17
251 posts
Nomad

halo 3 by far

Cupidsrealarrow1232
Cupidsrealarrow1232
4 posts
Nomad

You cant compare them because in both the developers have different goals and different views.For example,bungie and Microsoft made halo3 because they wanted more people online.As I can see is that most of you like hlo3 because its online play,am I not mistaken?C.O.D.4 was made for its story line AND online play.We all must agree to say that halo was a to fast of a story line,right?But,if you were 2 look at it from a different point of view you would say that in halo sometimes you listen and cant here your foot steps as you walk.When you play call of duty they know that in real life that there r no shields.But in microsofts mind they put those on there fr newbies to have a chance while the people who made COD4 didn't blow $@#! out of there buts just 2 be fair but they did put in last man stand wich seems much more realistic.In the long run COD and halo r equals .(although COD4 is a little better.)

dom1785
dom1785
11 posts
Nomad

in my opion the the same becuase they all rock

dom1785
dom1785
11 posts
Nomad

they are awsome and call of duty 4 is more realalistic though

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Halo 3 is better because it has aliens, turrets that you can rip out, spartan lasers, awesome vehicles, and the best online experience ever. Halo3 is better.

jamesoakman2
jamesoakman2
3 posts
Nomad

COD4 RULES!!!!!!!!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

They are both Awsome! its so hard to choose.My brain hurts.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

halo 3 its like the best game in the world

pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

halo

Showing 136-150 of 447