psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

halo3 no doubt

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Everything that halo has,CoD4 has better,U want a rocket Laugher,how bout a RPG,WAYYYY more powerful...a turret?Try a M60,those are da bomb...and don't 4get the hundreds of customizables u can unlock with guns...CoD4 wins...Its a fact...

Spazy
Spazy
6 posts
Nomad

COD4 is more of a play with your online friends game.

Halo3 is more of a party game.

But idk I guess I have to pick COD4

murftheman
murftheman
75 posts
Nomad

COD 4 all the way, get a good graphics card on your computer and COD 4 is sweet, i like to use the M-16 with scope with the blue camo colors

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

cod4 cause halo sucks

Aidanwars
Aidanwars
29 posts
Nomad

I would have to say COD4, I always thought Halo 3 was the best till i got COD4, you can custamize class and wepons, better graphics, more wepon choices and more realistic because in Halo 3 you can get shot for a while and not die. Also a lot more people are more mature on COD4 then Halo 3. The only thing i like more in Halo 3 is that a lot more people talk so its more easy to win if everyone on your team talks, on COD4 only a few talk

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

COD4 is more of a realistic and sort of cooler game but halo3 it is problably more fun to kill people in it.....I would have to say COD4

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

Aidenwars basically makes all of my arguements, everyone who says that Halo 3 has a bettre online expeiance obviously hasn't killed someone before or something because I have never heard such abuse to the english language or been told off so fiercly by anyone in my entire life...and why was I told to f*** off and such?

because I killed him when he had the energy sword

the only thing fun in Halo 3 is to kill someone and watch it in slow motion latre so you can see them stretch all over the place! o.O

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

im gunna say halo three beause cod 4 has some problems that could have been worked out but werent. Im still a fan of halo 2 more only because i think its more fun. but i give props to halo three with the new design and level schmatics

Ultamion
Ultamion
50 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is better

Avrilicious
Avrilicious
525 posts
Peasant

I like Halo 3 the best.

__Drak__
__Drak__
1 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 rules.

AugustRush
AugustRush
13 posts
Nomad

Cod4

TTobi
TTobi
1 posts
Nomad

COD4 on PC is really great in multiplayer!

Logan47
Logan47
65 posts
Nomad

Master Chief destroys COD4

Showing 181-195 of 447