ForumsForum GamesRate the above user's Importance on AG.

181 37009
SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

I thought of making a thread on the importance of an AG user as their are many thread like Rate the above user's fame etc.

The rules are same. Just rate the importance of an AG user on this site above you!

Enjoy-
~~~SonnyDude~~~

• 181 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

uh, important for making a thread about the importance of users who contribute to the communbity in any way they can.

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

8/10. I think for writing poems.

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

8/10. I think for writing poems.

I've
never
written
a
poem.

ever.
SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Then 6/10.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

You don't have much importance to this site.

On a scale of zero being no importance and ten being utmost importance, you score a two.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Is anyone actually important to the site, besides the mods (who can be changed) and the staff?
Not good at seeing importance in stuff... Considered most of who will answer is regular users...

Anyway, knight, helps out. I guess that is medium... 6?

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Average would be five. Six is okay.

Cenere is one of the more prominent members.

8? 7?

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Mods are important because of us. If we would not be there then what would be the use of mods.

We are also important for the site as we contribute our stories, arts and poems here.

And Cenere 8.5/10

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

We are also important for the site as we contribute our stories, arts and poems here.

From a viewpoint, just because one contributes to the AMW section does not make them essential to the overall site.

As for SonnyDude, 2.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Mhmmm....7

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Why am I a seven?

Seven?

SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

From a viewpoint, just because one contributes to the AMW section does not make them essential to the overall site.

Ugh. If we would not have had submitted our Stories, Poems etc. on AMW section then it would be empty.

Each and every user is important on AG.

6/10
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Ugh. If we would not have had submitted our Stories, Poems etc. on AMW section then it would be empty.

Rather, we would not post there, if it was not there in the first place.
If the forums was not here, the mods would still be of use, but most members would not.

Sonny: 3...
SonnyDude
SonnyDude
316 posts
Peasant

Which Use??

Cenere 8/10

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

If we would not have had submitted our Stories, Poems etc. on AMW section then it would be empty.

Of course it would be empty. The AMW section is something of an appendage to the community forums, which is an appendage to the site. The AMW section is not essential to this site. This site is a flash game site. Posting in the AMW section does not make one essential to a flash game site.

Cenere, 8/10
Showing 1-15 of 181