ForumsGamesGeneral Colony Discussion

6563 1002292
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So, since my last competition was pretty much a discussion, I'll now close that and move over to this general colony discussion (the others are all specific)

TALK ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO COLONY (and beef burgers)

• 6,563 Replies
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

no he meant hit and run ENEMY units because most enemys dont have medics.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Ohhhh. That makes sense. Okay. Btw Bronze i posted in your tourney thread. I might be able to join, specific time and date on that tourney?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Ohhhh. That makes sense. Okay. Btw Bronze i posted in your tourney thread. I might be able to join, specific time and date on that tourney?

Was I that unclear lol? Oh and I saw, I have no real time yet, since everyone lives in so many places.

And, is there anything we haven't talked about in the past 10 pages? lol
Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Lol.... Nah there isn't. I posted in it again. Well hope we get things together before it happens.

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,920 posts
Peasant

How about special ops?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Special Ops is sort of cheap, but it's easy to counter.
I'd rather put out a black queen.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

I'd rather put out a black queen.

I honestly thing Black Queens suck. They don't last long at all.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Tennis, they're very solid in groups.
Say, 4 of them.
They can wipe out any anti-air before they get in range.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

Ehh I guess.

I am still not a big fan of them.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I don't usually use outpost so I'm not a big fan of them either, but I'm even less of a fan for spec ops.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Blackqueens are great with a little micro. Even 1 blackqueen can ruin your opponents' day. Fire and flee behind your forces. Destroys most ground units in 1 shot and it's a decent anti air unit.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Jerry, unless in a huge group it's not decent at anti-air at all. My black queen got killed by 7 scouts.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

Of course it would get destroyed by 7 scouts. They weren't exactly meant for anti air. Because it has better armor than scouts and phantoms and deal more damage than them. So if you think about it, they're the strongest air unit in the game. Only drawback is that it costs a lot to build and has slow build time.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Meh, it seems black queens get killed by Sakatas just as quick as phantoms.

And you seem to know too much about this game. (And you've raised your posts by about 50 posting on this thread...) XD

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

LOL. Yea... i do know a lot about this game. I pick up games pretty easy, especially if they're strategy games or RTS games.
It's true blackqueens die the same as phantoms, but it at least has a stronger weapon than phantoms if you don't include fire rate (which just makes 1 sakata vs. 1 phantom a tie). The reason why most people use it is because it's a substitute for missiles. You wouldn't want to waste resources, building space, and repetitive cost on something would you? Arsenal has several uses. Only 1 of the is the black queen. You don't have to use them if you want to, but in my opinion, they're a great unit.

Showing 196-210 of 6563