Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Colony Discussion

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 1:42pm

kakashi890

kakashi890

207 posts

what i hate hum.. hackers [b]I HAVE BEEN HACKED 3 TIMES and quiters that has cost me atlest 20 games then theres the jew haters im not a jew but still jew hate is the last thing i wanna here.and last is the dam retarded noobs who won't play right and make you do eveything.P.S i am rank 5 on the game

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 1:43pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Kakashi, I played with you and we freaking lost...
And the guys who keep saying jews suck in the lobbies...

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 3:15pm

RenegadePlayer

RenegadePlayer

700 posts

i want colony to have more influencial things to get. i love being communists for their influence cause its more fun then winning easily with facasist. but when i get 100 influence, i can spend it on a moded phantom cause of the buildings i have, and thats about it. can we add more influencial things, krin? or let 100 influence give you 200 of a recourse? or make 100 influence make something instantly that normally takes a while... idk but add something for it?

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 3:37pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

There's modified Sakata, special ops team, 10 meds and modified phantom. Enough influence units.

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:42pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,303 posts

*steals firetail idea*

Modded Gladiator.
it can fly
decription:
watch out chuck norris.

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:43pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

That was simply a joke...

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:48pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

There's modified Sakata, special ops team, 10 meds and modified phantom. Enough influence units.

Why is one made from the solar grid and not the treasury? So I think one should be added to that...maybe the flying glad. I do agree with Renegade too, influence...well doesn't really have much influence on the game, so maybe lower the cost of special units, or make some units cost a little bit of influence along with money, mp, and energy.

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:50pm

Krin

Krin

130 posts

Knight

This is all great stuff and I plan to try and implement as many ideas as we can. We're finding out ways to add a friends list system, as well as Rank privilege. I thought maybe you could get more Influence options the more Rank you have, and maybe increase the Rank cap.

Some ideas are also to enable 1v1 mode where you control 8 bases, even though it will count as controlling two separate forces. So essentially it will be like playing 2 players, but an Armory on the red base won't let you build an Arsenal on the blue for example.

After doing that and some more fancy stuff, I'll leave Colony be for a while and use what I've learnt to make the next online RPG game :)

Unfortunately my laptop as smashed recently and so I have to wait for Apple to repair it before I can do any of this :(

Krin

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:51pm

firetail_madness

firetail_madness

21,765 posts

Holy **** Krin posted in my thread!

Posted Aug 24, '09 at 6:53pm

Jerryrpg

Jerryrpg

396 posts

Wow good to hear Krin. Your keeping up with your games. I hope your laptop gets fixed soon!

Reply to General Colony Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!