EnragedGao

EnragedGao

4 posts

Marines are so good

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:32pm

guesty9999

guesty9999

23 posts

phew. look how dusty this place is. the last post is like a month ago, and even that doesn't say much.

well, since colony is semi active now (or at least I am :D ), might as well revive this.

general colony rantings, commence:

commie is surprisingly effective in 2v2. with all those extra units flying around, it gets quite a lot of inf. it also is much easier to recover after going post first, because once u get a few more buildings, you can rely on inf while u save up other resources. this leads to things like reaching T3 after going post first, without letting up on the attack.

lag is annoying. not much to add here.

in 2v2 it is actually somewhat viable for one player to get meds, and only then forge. provided of course the other player has the micro to pull it off.

Groditz are the best.
ok, maybe not...

umm...

mod phantoms are suprisingly effective against the base. it only takes 2 to kill it. this makes arm more viable, at least in 2v2. (especially when combined with commie :D )

glads aren't half bad, as long as the enemy doesn't have hovers. they take down most units, and are highly missile resistant. combined with meds they are just devastating. on the other hand, tech up...

das is all folks,
cheers,
guesty

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:07pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

By the way, Is G23 one of the old boss pros? He was on earlier, but I never played with/against him.

Posted May 2, '13 at 5:36pm

jordster5

jordster5

69 posts

Yah... ^^ His still pretty good btw

Posted May 3, '13 at 5:18am

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

969 posts

G23, good persona, decent skill, had really high level forge style.  Very close to my level of forge style.

Posted May 8, '13 at 5:48am

SwampertDestiny

SwampertDestiny

48 posts

it's still not gangnam style

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:18pm

chessmaster102

chessmaster102

627 posts

*-.- nobody wants to have your style of play YOS

Posted May 11, '13 at 1:59pm

PowerOfSauce

PowerOfSauce

514 posts

Very close to my level of forge style

Now that's just cruelty.

I don't think anybody on this forum has ever insulted you to such a degree before, so don't insult other people like that.

Please.

Posted Jun 1, '13 at 12:23am

hezdog

hezdog

143 posts

So what was that about getting this going again?

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 7:13pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,588 posts

I'm thinking of trying out the old mon bank gen grid forge build again. It seems pretty sweet now that I think about it. You can always missile dodge a mod past missiles, and romans provide a nice enough shield to stop... a lot of things. It probably has something wrong with it, though.

Reply to General Colony Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!