ForumsGamesGeneral Colony Discussion

6563 1004213
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So, since my last competition was pretty much a discussion, I'll now close that and move over to this general colony discussion (the others are all specific)

TALK ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO COLONY (and beef burgers)

• 6,563 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Krin said more ranks would be added too.
I don't think that'll ever be implemented.

And what would be the name of that upgraded hospital?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Hmmmmm. . . .

There should be super units too, maybe a few per government - like the Librarian from Warhammer, for example. Extra-powerful units, government-exclusive - maybe influence and resources to make 'em?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

And what would be the name of that upgraded hospital?

Clinic, medical station, medical bay, aid facility. . .I could think of more.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Extra-powerful units could turn the tide of the game too easily, maybe normal government-exclusive units....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Clinic, medical station, medical bay, aid facility. . .I could think of more.

Those seem more like downgrades of the hospital...
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

-Chat Mods

ohhhh yeah. We really need that. Krin could be the chat mod! but.....we will need more chat mods. One can't handle it.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I could be a chat mod

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I think you could if there was a chat mod thing. Krin might let you. If you ask him. Too bad there isn't a chat mod thing.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I'd agree with most of what is said here.

I think that there need to be more government specific buildings and units, and with more buildings I'd say that there should be one more building space.

I also agree with firetail that there should be main building upgrades. I also think that there should be general unit and vehicle upgrades. All upgrades would be managed through the main buildng without having to build another separate upgrade building.

I think that the influence factor should be better incorporated, maybe there should be really strong units you can make that would cost 25 influence, along with other resources.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hospital]
go down to types. and prepare for new upgrading ideas come to your mind.

Jerryrpg
Jerryrpg
384 posts
Nomad

So... does anyone think of my idea for the self defence structures? And firetail, most of the suggestions are mine in my post .

roccodog34
roccodog34
1 posts
Nomad

I just want more squares, more buildings, more units, and upgrades. I think it's basically fine as is, and now it's time to expand.

IiXxDyN0MiTexXiI
IiXxDyN0MiTexXiI
1 posts
Nomad

An offical Colony Boards where u can post clans and suggestions?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Jikek, you should give that to Krin, if he plans to do anything, because even if I wanted to do something I couldn't.

An offical Colony Boards where u can post clans and suggestions?

KrinLabs?
kakashi890
kakashi890
205 posts
Nomad

what i hate hum.. hackers [b]I HAVE BEEN HACKED 3 TIMES and quiters that has cost me atlest 20 games then theres the jew haters im not a jew but still jew hate is the last thing i wanna here.and last is the dam retarded noobs who won't play right and make you do eveything.P.S i am rank 5 on the game

Showing 16-30 of 6563