Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Haiku Contest - Broken Bond (page 531, due: Feb 2)

Thread Locked

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 5:47pm

Owen135731

Owen135731

2,200 posts

Anyway, MAV! GET TO YOUR POST NAO!

Angry Manta is not to be messed with

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 6:26pm

yielee

yielee

603 posts

the_manta

Thanks!

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 6:43pm

LadyTurtleToes

LadyTurtleToes

314 posts

Seriously where is Mav? And does the judging take place today or tomorrow? I'm dying to know if my haiku really stunk as much as I think it did.

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 7:14pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

Guys, Mav has asked me to judge the contest. He is swamped with school work he says. Here is his comment:

Can you please judge the Haiku Contest? I'm swamped with school work, and can't do it anytime soon. Just judge it like the previous one, but try and include everyone. You know...

Oh, and the next theme can be 'Pine Tree' or something. Has to do with nature, you can decide.

Thanks m8,

Mav.

If anyone has a problem with this, please speak now, if no one responds by tonight I will judge. I won't judge if people don't think I'm qualified. If people say they want me to judge like right now or in a couple hours, I will start judging tonight.

Let me know.

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 7:49pm

parrot657

parrot657

910 posts

I have no problem with you judging

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 8:00pm

LadyTurtleToes

LadyTurtleToes

314 posts

I'm fine with it...as long as you can be impartial, which I'm pretty sure you can.

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 8:06pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,454 posts

Umm, can we just not do a pine tree lol, that is to similar to the theme we have now.

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 8:09pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

Thanks guys. I agree, the next theme will not be tree-related... but most will be nature related. There might be a few fun themes if I judge for a while.

I'll wait for a few more people to speak on this matter, if not I'll judge in a few hours.

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 8:10pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,419 posts

Knight

I think the next theme should be violent in some way. Now that will be interesting...

Posted Sep 9, '09 at 8:11pm

Moabarmorgamer

Moabarmorgamer

8,674 posts

I'm fine with you judging.
Just hurry, please.