Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Haiku Contest - Broken Bond (page 531, due: Feb 2)

Thread Locked

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 2:53pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,436 posts

I don't think there are right now.  Maybe in the future... but I doubt it?  I'm not really on a position to comment on who gets what merits :P

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 3:41pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Are there merits rewarded for the winner?

Not as yet, but I'm contacting mod(s) about this. I tried strop, but he redirected me to a differnt mod. And I hope to get this stickied, but theres other contest (fakemon, pokemon, picture changing, etc) that arn't stickied, so I dunno...

Maverick, just like bronze said... "Well, my mind works like that sometime...and to help out Zega, I think it matters how you pronounce ordinary, I do it like or-din-air-ee, but I think some people do it like ord-nair-ee." can it still be an entry? D:

Sure, but for future references, I'll use a dictionary to decide if the sylabuls are correct/incorrect. Just to avoid confusion.

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 3:43pm

tennisman24

tennisman24

4,745 posts

Not as yet, but I'm contacting mod(s) about this. I tried strop, but he redirected me to a differnt mod. And I hope to get this stickied, but theres other contest (fakemon, pokemon, picture changing, etc) that arn't stickied, so I dunno...

Try Zophia. She has been on quite a bit.

Posted Aug 25, '09 at 4:09pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Try Zophia. She has been on quite a bit.

Well, I just contacted Estel, but if he can't/doesnt help, then I'll try Zoph. I don't want to contact two mods right after the other, that would be weird when the thing there about to do has already happened, and plus, its kinda rude.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:09pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Well, I've contacted Strop, but he told me to contact somebody else. I've contacted Estel, but I've gotten no messages back on the subject, and Zoph has got her comments closed so now I'm just trying to find any mod really. I've gone for the three mods who seem to post a bit in the AMW section, and I feel the matter is too trivial to contact carlie...

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:16pm

Bronze

Bronze

2,337 posts

and Zoph has got her comments closed so now I'm just trying to find any mod really.

You can try posting in her art thread, and we have 8(?) Haikus right now, so I think that is enough for a comfortable top 3.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:35pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,436 posts

I just saw Zoph right now... just complimented her on her art, so she's around right now...

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:24pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

gleaming from a lemon sun
silence and peace come over
tiny minnows and catails surrond
yes, you have found nirvana

HAHAHA! WIN!

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:27pm

Bronze

Bronze