!st: 9
2nd: 27
3rd: 0
4th: 70

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i beat the game with my allys being the guardians, the magicians, and the mercenaries. It was easy after you get the heartstone eqipped then your stats will boost then get 4 swordsmen to take the hits as you pwn.
I went into battle with 100 health potions and 50 energy potions and level 48.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

Question on getting the 3rd heartstone shard. The wizard you fight against keeps levelling up and regains life. I stayed in there and seemed to whack him forever, died anyway, lol. How do you beat him??

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Nomad

Good music, playstyle, contorls, it's just awesome! 10/10

FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

Hands of war 2 is just awesome!Lot of new stuff: Runes, allies, new skills, more un factioned npcs...Just brilliant game! And there is also much lesser those situations where you dont have quest, and you just need to kill enemies to get it.

Btw I am Phoenix, Mercenary, wisard.At start I was going to be merchants side, but when I saw that mercenarys has better (read:more) allies to buy, I choiced them.I like wisard`s energy spark skill, finally you can damage multiple enemies with wisard`s attack!

My favourite rune by its passive avability is rune of power;(even) more damage!!Its active avability its also nice, but I think that rune of focus has best activeted avability; I have killed hole screen out off enemies with some shots! (energy spark+firestrike/burnout).

Zeccer
Zeccer
2 posts
Nomad

how do you find the first shard?

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

It took me a few tries to get down the right tactics on the 1st cave (like sitting in a corner and shooting the seekers ;D), But I got it and eventually beat it..... With some more polish and item/upgrade diversity, this could be very good!

Showing 16-30 of 52