Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Stick War Guide

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 6:16pm

Osmar38

Osmar38

180 posts

leaderjoseph, you didnt made this walktrough, I know how to beat this game, i made it when you were doing this.
What i do was this:
-Upgrade all the life of your castle
-Upgrade the clubman and made it swordman (speed and strengh)
-Upgrade the miner
-And that is all, the warrior is the most effective class, its cheap and effective, i always used the warrior and i finished the game and killed the las giant.

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 8:36pm

Adomer

Adomer

10 posts

I cannot win the battle the country "Westwind", some one can help?

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 12:09am

leaderjoseph

leaderjoseph

197 posts

i finished the game already....

i dont upgrade my miner not even the castle..i focus on units..and if i mind to tell, giants are weak because they only stun... i focus on swordsmen, archidons, and speartons

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:17am

808deng

808deng

14 posts

k ty alot

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:32am

LennonTheMage

LennonTheMage

55 posts

Giants also do damage just not as much. Like the magican people they do 25 damage when they use the stun spell.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 6:46am

nozo_ito

nozo_ito

274 posts

Giant max level under your control does 480 damage on one hit. Kills everything other then another giant.

Well, I just beat insane difficulty at stickpage.com
It was not until insane difficulty I discovered the importance of choosing profile. If you don't know how, you can't even get passed level 1 on insane.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 8:00am

sense

sense

845 posts

Wow, amazing Guide. Absolutely amazing. Just wondering, was that your first guide? If it was.... Wow....

I think that you should be the creator of official Guides for loads of different games.

How long did that take you, and how much did you do yourself? Did you test all of those strategies?

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 8:09am

Dandraer

Dandraer

29 posts

2 giants and the boss is dead..
if u controll them ;)

and until u have one speer u could have 3swords and one of them under your controll (if dmg max upgraded) can kill easily 2 enemy speer if they have no bow support

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 9:00am

OperationNilo

OperationNilo

2,044 posts

That is one awesome game!

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 12:56pm

lalala12

lalala12

1,192 posts

For the giants (on easy though :() I just sent out a swordwrath with maxed damage, and then just sent out like 5 magikill whenever I could, with maxed summons...I had so many summons, that half of them attacked the giant while the other half had to wait behind and block because there wasn't enough room to attack, and whenever they died more would be summoned.

Also, the final boss is the last level right?

Reply to Stick War Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!