ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Stick War Guide

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 2:46pm

Annihalation

Annihalation

216 posts

Lol

[/b]PERFECT WIN[b]

as soon as you get the Spearton character, Max out his upgrades. Until then, max out your swordwraths. One spearton backed by 10 swordwraths (with the spearton under your control) is unstoppable.

To solo the last boss with a single spearton:

Max upgrade your spearton, take control of him, and attack the giant. Use Q to block just as he attacks (if your shield is maxed upgraded, you ALWAYS block when you hold Q). Attack during the giants cooldown. Rinse and repeat, and you win :D.

10/10 game btw

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:29pm

rafterman

rafterman

623 posts

If your going to upgrade your spearton its pointless to upgrade your swordwraths as 2 fully upgraded speartons can do the work of 20+ swordwraths.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:53pm

Annihalation

Annihalation

216 posts

yea but its fun having an army of useless deeps :D

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:10pm

Redarrow41

Redarrow41

22 posts

nice guide

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 4:30pm

lalala12

lalala12

1,192 posts

Just beat the game and saw the final boss....had a hard time convincing my 15 or so summons to attack it and had to solo half of it with a spearton...then I pushed defend and they attacked it :D

Anyways, I didn't really like the speartons that much, only upgraded their weapon with spare points, I liked to use the swordwraths because they're cheap...and they do the same damage as a fully upgraded spearton...and easier to mass for say giants.

Also...maxed attack spearton/swordwrath = 1hit enemy swordwraths/etc when you control them...

Also it seems speartons are more controllable, because they only have 1 quick attack (at least with spear) while swordwraths have...4? attacks, 1 of which is REALLY slow, and leaves you vunerable for a second or two...interestingly, they don't all do the damage at the time where the sword/foot "impacts" the target, in a lot of lag I've seen the side-swipe of the sword kill at about midway through the animation/swing.

...would you rather have like 4 swordwraths fighting a giant or a single spearton?  Which would take it down faster?

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 9:01pm

dudeguy45

dudeguy45

2,594 posts

To kill giants I just use minions.

Posted Aug 30, '09 at 7:31am

FieldCommander678

FieldCommander678

36 posts

This guy just stole the strategy guide they made for this game,so he didn't even have to put anything,btw I also helped make that guide so stop stealing people's ideas!

Posted Oct 19, '09 at 5:31pm

lgraham23

lgraham23

1 post

can you guys tell me what to upgrade each level and what to make each level i can never seem to win =(

Posted Feb 13, '10 at 2:47pm

liverpool8

liverpool8

129 posts

love this game and this really helps.

Posted May 22, '10 at 2:20pm

raigeki

raigeki

692 posts

does anyone have a upgrade guide? cause i think my upgrades are all messed up now

Reply to Stick War Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!