ForumsWEPRAliens

73 15752
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I believe in aliens, the most likely reason why they die is probably because of all the oxygen in the air. It is pretty weird to think of that but aliens do die because of the oxygen. Some aliens may be friendly toward us and others will want to destroy us. Most alien aircraft sightings are real. What do you think the aliens want from us? Our water? Nuclear weapons? Our whole planet?

• 73 Replies
xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i am sorry to say this but i just don't think aliens are real.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

its actually fact, not fiction. everyone in the world should know that they do exist. theyve found bacteria, in the water, on Mars. if they live(d) on Mars, which is like our next door neighbour, and the universe never ends, they must live all over. tha bacteria on Mars was one of the greatest discoveries in history. ask any scientist, he'll tell you. aliens are real.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Are you kidding me, aliens are real! We are for sure not the only plantet with life on it. Aliens have been seen, their aircrafts have been seen, yet those aren't hoaxes. Ever heard of Area 51?(you can google earth it) Aliens have been in human contact at that milatary base too.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

^that post was a response for xgamer424

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

i am not one of those CRAZY beleivers, but i think there are other planets with other life lings.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Aliens do exist and they have been at Earth various times.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

You have no proof that sitings are real, sometimes moments in an uknown to usual area such as the sky for a pilot can do some weird things, radar can malfunction, and people can see planes with bright lights.

I think they're may be something living on another planet, who knows.
Also, Area 51 is more like a comic book. They do things involving extraterrestrial studies, but in no such way has alien life been contacted.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

There is no such thing as aliens. Scientists have proved that the only living things are on Earth and it is impossible to live on another planet. Even if they did exist on another planet it would take way too long for them to reach us and most likely they would die before they got to Earth.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yerall gotta check out Roswell. in 1957, a alien crashed there, left bodies an everyting.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

where do i check out "Roswell"? do i google it? do i look for it in the library? what do i do?

-To ngfan, Aleins are ahead of our race, they have been here for much more years than we have. We humans have been here for only 100,000 years. Yet aliens could possibly have been here for at least a bilion years. Their technology is far superior to ours.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

florglee2,
aliens were not found in roswell, it was a test flight of a new plane, and the pilots died in it.

David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

but i do beleive i aliens

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yes there could be aliens in are world and even the unevirse.Maybe there could be about trillion of aliens . Maybe that could just look like us , and not like green or have 3 eyes or anything. Just be like a normal looking male and female..

We don't know yet.. In the future the aliens might come to us for friendship or venganse.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Crop circles are real signs of aliens, some arnt and they have been claimed by people. The signs that havent been have a sertain ratiation to them and when people go into a real crop circle they get all wierd and start crying a stuff i have heard alot about them and i believe that aliens are showing us signes.

Aliens are coming for us in the year 2012!http://www.zetetique.ldh.org/images/crop/cropETb.jpg
In this crop circle(which has not bin claimed being man made)an alien is holding a Mayan calander dating to the summer of 2012!

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

It kind of selfish to think that we are the only life form in the universe
Aliens do exist in another solar system. We can't find them because our technology is limited

Showing 1-15 of 73