ForumsWEPRAliens

73 15763
madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I believe in aliens, the most likely reason why they die is probably because of all the oxygen in the air. It is pretty weird to think of that but aliens do die because of the oxygen. Some aliens may be friendly toward us and others will want to destroy us. Most alien aircraft sightings are real. What do you think the aliens want from us? Our water? Nuclear weapons? Our whole planet?

• 73 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha that crop circle photo is so fake, no offense Crunk. And all those "I saw a flying saucer!" claims, most of those are fake. I'm not saying that it is 'impossible' for there to be other life out there, but there is no proof of any aliens, even that Area 51 stuff is just crap made up by some conspiracy freaks who just want the government to be lying to us. I guess logically one might think there is other life out there, but I doubt it.

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I kno i just put it there for some contriversy, but your just confused you dont know what is real or what is fake, and your struggling to understand whats real. Maybe a part of you doesnt want to believe that there are aliens watching over us, but there comin and be ready to wae war. The aliens say they are coming to help us, they are coming to lead us away. But i say lets kill asmany as we can and take their technology, go back to their planet and blow it up!

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

well we have to have another in this infinitly sized universe

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha Crunk, please just reread your last post. Seriously, I don't want to be poking fun at your beliefs, but you sound like a ten year old- "we're gonna get alien technology and blow up their planet!"

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

i dont think a ten year old would be able to spell as well a I can, and niether have my knowledge. Im just having fun, so dont come to conclusion. I have a rigth to express my imagination. Your thinking to much of yourself, have a few drinks n let yur ego go for a bit.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

XD Haha right when you say "they couldn't spell as well as I could" you make like ten mistakes lol. And yes, I guess it's cool to imagine the possibilities, since our universe is incredibly huge. And sorry if I'm sounding critical, in any way I don't mean to come off like I think my beliefs are "so much better than yours".

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I suggest you check your spelling. Well your beliefs are of no concern to me, no need to apologize.
As well as our universe there might be others, there are billions of galaxies within our universe, billions of starts within each galaxie(our galaxie is called "the milky way" if anyone didnt know) and trillions of solar systems that within range of each star. There is obviously life on other planets, and no doubt aliens that have seen the human race. No wonder we cannot 100% prove aliens exist, do you think that they want us to see them? If aliens crash landed on our planet the government wouldent want us to see them either, just cuz there would be alot of people freaking out. So theres probably allot we dont know.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Totally, there is so much we don't know, and probably won't ever know. About checking the spelling, were you referring to mine? I make spelling mistakes, but I'm not saying I am a perfect speller. I was just saying you made a few.

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

Im sorry if I afend anyone

in the bible it says there are things alive not on earth that dosen't mean it's like little green men

so yes I do belive in "aliens"

notepad7
notepad7
75 posts
Nomad

P.S. but I don't think we'll ever meet any of them

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

True, notepad, I don't exactly see that meaning 'aliens' per-say (is that how you spell that saying?), but 'other life' can exist.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Well we could meet them, some U.F.O. sightings have been aliens. Its probably not 100% of the time just something else. The "aliens", could just be human beings from another planet. Those life forms just started out a lot earlier then us so they have had more time to evolve. So they could basically be the evolved form of humans...

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Or the 'aliens' are just regualar human beings now living on Earth. But were originally from another planet.

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

lol i dont believe in aliens and i dont want to believe in aliens

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Alot of people dont want to believe in things because it contradicts there current beliefs. More likley these aliens have evolved enough to realize agression is the wrong way to be, thats most likely why they have shown themselves. If they came down now, we wold just want to more or less to destroy them, they kno what we are capable of. They dont come down and we cant prove they are there, so i gues there happy. We need to wait until we are civilized enough not to kill our own race before we see another life form. Thats my theory anyway, and i think its believable

Showing 16-30 of 73