Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Britney Spears-Love Her or Hate Her?

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:36pm

nimbuscat

nimbuscat

4 posts

Well, we all know Brit is going through difficult times, but what do you think about her really: Is she what the media makes her up to be, or is she somthing different? Take your vote and tell us why!

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:36pm

David858

David858

191 posts

hate her hands down

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 5:38pm

nimbuscat

nimbuscat

4 posts

I love Brit forever. Her songs rock, and in a interveiw, she said that "the media loves to exagerate my every move." If she was mental, how could she write songs that were so connecting, like "Peice of Me"? That is all about her right now.
NC

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 6:26pm

Biola143

Biola143

30 posts

Hate her no question about it

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 6:27pm

xgamer424

xgamer424

256 posts

i hate that fat man lol.

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 9:30pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

hate her,shes know a bad role modes and is a bad influence,Shes pretty muc hmessed up her carear

Posted Mar 30, '08 at 11:46pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I hate her.  She is a bad influence to little girls and she isn't even a good singer or dancer.  Her career is over and she isn't going to get any better.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 7:32am

DecadentDragon

DecadentDragon

257 posts

I think she should be left alone, but that will never happen.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 8:04am

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

I for one "don't like her" :P Her songs to me suck, but it isn't what she does in the musical industry, its what she does in her life. Its not that she's mental, its that she's practically an idiot. She's gotten addicted to all sorts of drugs, and let herself be raped. She danced on a strip pole when she had her children. Then she lost them, you wonder why?

So now she's but this raining hell down upon her and the media sais she wants to be alone, after all this crap I don't think that'll happen. She forced it on her.

Posted Mar 31, '08 at 8:46am

Kendu10

Kendu10

218 posts

Hate her.