ForumsPopular MediaBritney Spears-Love Her or Hate Her?

30 8261
nimbuscat
nimbuscat
4 posts
Nomad

Well, we all know Brit is going through difficult times, but what do you think about her really: Is she what the media makes her up to be, or is she somthing different? Take your vote and tell us why!

• 30 Replies
David858
David858
181 posts
Nomad

hate her hands down

nimbuscat
nimbuscat
4 posts
Nomad

I love Brit forever. Her songs rock, and in a interveiw, she said that "the media loves to exagerate my every move." If she was mental, how could she write songs that were so connecting, like "Peice of Me"? That is all about her right now.
NC

Biola143
Biola143
30 posts
Nomad

Hate her no question about it

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i hate that fat man lol.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I hate her. She is a bad influence to little girls and she isn't even a good singer or dancer. Her career is over and she isn't going to get any better.

DecadentDragon
DecadentDragon
242 posts
Nomad

I think she should be left alone, but that will never happen.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

I for one "don't like her" :P Her songs to me suck, but it isn't what she does in the musical industry, its what she does in her life. Its not that she's mental, its that she's practically an idiot. She's gotten addicted to all sorts of drugs, and let herself be raped. She danced on a strip pole when she had her children. Then she lost them, you wonder why?

So now she's but this raining hell down upon her and the media sais she wants to be alone, after all this crap I don't think that'll happen. She forced it on her.

Kendu10
Kendu10
202 posts
Nomad

Hate her.

Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Hate her so much

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Shes going through bad times but I still hate her

ThexDancingxMuffin
ThexDancingxMuffin
61 posts
Nomad

Neutral.
I don't really like her music, but I think it's a little cruel what the media's doing.

CorruptLupine
CorruptLupine
38 posts
Nomad

I don't know who's worse, her or Chris Crocker.

Bratt02
Bratt02
403 posts
Shepherd

I like her music, but if you mean Britney Spears herself, she is a *toot* :| And all of you know what that is... If you don't it's starts with a "W" and ends with an "E" Well, that's what my friends describe her! But she is also a *toot* Now, that toot, I have nothing to explain.

P.S. She's a witch I tell you! Burn her, burn her!!! And she's UG-LY. Lols.

Piggg
Piggg
100 posts
Peasant

She stinks

armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

hate her because shes bald

Showing 1-15 of 30