NoNameC68

5,071 posts

Knight

Also make sure the video is apropriate.

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 9:13am

r4z2

r4z2

14 posts

Appropriate? I like making special effects, I don't see how it could be inappropriate. Unless the art and music has to be about games?

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 2:52pm

Svulle_revenged

Svulle_revenged

7 posts

Great job dank!

Posted May 1, '08 at 4:05am

Strop

Strop

10,823 posts

Actually, I have a question that could do with some public exposure...

It is said now that this is the place for submitting art and music, whereas talking about it belongs in the Movies and Music section. However the classification seems to preclude discussion of art itself, or music in a more critical/theoretical sense.

The Movies and Music section I thought was for the discussion of popular culture, in that vernacular, whereas this was more the forum for actual participation, which could include a different kind of discussion, such as art critique.

What say you, mods? I'm under the impression that there are a few artists here- not that many, but a few, but possibly their voices might be stifled by the ambiguity of the rules.

Posted May 17, '08 at 9:34am

dank

dank

1,043 posts

Knight

It is said now that this is the place for submitting art and music, whereas talking about it belongs in the Movies and Music section. However the classification seems to preclude discussion of art itself, or music in a more critical/theoretical sense.

This is a place for submitting and discussing art and music, though any fan talk should stay in the movies and music section.

Posted Jun 18, '08 at 9:36pm

squidlidink

squidlidink

460 posts

WOOT! good job dank!

Posted Jun 24, '08 at 9:47pm

cannonarm250

cannonarm250

50 posts

Hey does that mean you can pate art because this is true art:

http://images.onesite.com/crull.us/lamberghini.jpg

Posted Jun 26, '08 at 11:02am