Forums

ForumsProgramming Forum

Game Maker

Posted Aug 27, '09 at 8:40pm

mki10

mki10

254 posts

I took a class on game maker about a year ago and wanted to try it agen but i forgot just about everything so i was wondering if anyone could show me any tricks.

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 11:24am

dank

dank

1,045 posts

Knight

Check out yoyogames.com. They have a lot of tutorials you can work through to get you familiar with it again.

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 2:00pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

Oh, and just to let you know, Armor Games doesn't accept Game Maker games, they only accept Flash games to put on the website!

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 2:08pm

mki10

mki10

254 posts

ik but i have my own website too and i wanted to add them. the problem with yoyo games is that everytime i download sumthing from it it makes my computer act weird for like have a seconds

Posted Aug 28, '09 at 2:26pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,688 posts

Cool.

If you have your own website, you can't actually put your game "into" the website. People will have to download your game from your website.

Posted Aug 29, '09 at 3:34am

LennonTheMage

LennonTheMage

56 posts

I'm pretty sure there are tutorials on the net just search it in google. I've never used gamemaker myself so I can't help you directly.

Posted Aug 30, '09 at 5:47pm

mki10

mki10

254 posts

ok. ive been making a game using the tutorials on yoyogames.com and i made my own game. but i tryed another tutorial and i find it dificult to just read sumthing on the computer with hardly any pitures.

Reply to Game Maker

You must be logged in to post a reply!