ForumsGamesWut its ur favorite Final Fantasy????

13 3197
Venant
Venant
27 posts
Shepherd

Ithink all final fantasy are amazing but my favorite its finalfantay VII

• 13 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I agree with you. Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite and my second favorite is 10.

Shiki
Shiki
16 posts
Peasant

Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

I like tactics

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, I really love a lot of the Final Fantasy games mainly because of the amazing storylines and graphics. Also, I have to agree with you, Venant, because VII is also my favorite.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

The one for the psp is Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. That one is very cool too.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Final Fantasy III was, in my opinion, such a phenomenal game. It really started to bring in the complex story line with many climaxes and characters. For it's time it was a beautiful game - I remember being stunned on my NES by that "amazing" graphics.
FF VII and XII were also very revolutionary in the series. I wish I had a PSP to try out the latest one, but now that SquareEnix and Nintendo are doing stuff together again I'm sure they'll make a FF for the Wii. At that point I'm just going to have to install a toilet and move the fridge into my living room

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

I don't know which number it is... but it's the one with Cecil... and the old guy... and his, like, daughter or something... and the Indian guy. And like EVERYONE dies but then they call come back at the end. I don't remember. That one or... uhh... I dunno. I'm not good with numbers, but the one with Terra and Celes and Locke. Yeah, that one was freakin' sweet.

guitrfreek
guitrfreek
13 posts
Nomad

They are all stupid.

jrvc92
jrvc92
14 posts
Nomad

no u

1)7
2)4
and
3)8

vectorspyke
vectorspyke
46 posts
Nomad

i like XII the most because of its diversity and graphics

Bloodseeker
Bloodseeker
33 posts
Nomad

In first my favourite was FF 1 : The Mystic Quest , then i got my psp and get the Crisis Core : Final Fantasy 7 and before that i played FF7 for PS1 and it's very cool like graphics and gameplay!! I am not a big fan of FF7 but this Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 is very good and got my attention to it!! It's very long but very interesting!!

metalluvr
metalluvr
115 posts
Nomad

VII cloud is awsome

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

ive only played 6,8,10, and 12 so icant really say but my fave s 10

i really want to play 7 tho cuz i enjoyed advent children

Showing 1-13 of 13