ForumsWEPRAre crop circles real or fake?

22 8628
Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

I do agree with some critics that say that they are a hoax, but hundreds of crop circles show up each day around the world, mostley in southern england. some crop sircles are man made but they are not as eligant. Alot of ones that people have contriversy over are spectacular works of art and have no explanation except aliens. people have said that they have seen a ball of lightover their field and in the morning this shows up.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/Newsite/Pics/cropcircle2.jpg
this is one of the most famous crop circles.
http://www.nextnature.net/research/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/011_crop.jpg
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/images/Crop_Circle_spirals.jpg
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dp5/crop9107.jpg

Crop circles show up in the morning out of nowhere, now tell me that a man could do somtheing like this withought making a sound. Share so crop circle pictures if you like.

• 22 Replies
homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Crop Circles? Aliens? I could argue with you all day about that stuff, but does it really matter? If there are 'aliens' out there, it will take decades for us to have technology to be able to reach them, and that will be beyond our liftime, so I don't really find it relevent.

Skipper8656568
Skipper8656568
325 posts
Peasant

Some are real and some are fake

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

its a discusion not an argument. Aliens have the technology to reach us, so they havent destroyed themselves unlike the path that we are on. Our technology could go to good use, except we pump money into poisoning our planet and building better and stronger weapons.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

True, this is a discussion, but I have already stated my point in that "are aliens real" thread, so... yeah.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Your opinion in that thread doesnt have anything to do with this one, some come up with somthing usefull or dont at all.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Actually, it does have everything to do with it. I don't believe in aliens, so... I don't think I can really believe in crop circles being made by aliens.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

yes but when researchers have gone and checked them out, there were significant differences. For example, the radiation, also the way the wheat(or whatever els was there) was also bent differently. In man made crop circles the wheat was smushed to the ground, in others the wheat lay an inch or so above the ground and the stocks were not broken like in man made circles they were bent.

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

Most of the time prankers just make them to try to freak people out but quite frankly its just stupid.Besides i doubt aliens really exist

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

Nobody can prove they dont, or do.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

All those crop circle are fake

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

You know, the only Sites I see from Google are Sites supporting the idea of Questions about crop circles, it seems to me their more graphic immages stirred by the people, made by some people who get something out of this.

Also, to put it into about Aliens, then if there so technologically advanced to amazing OMG_SUPER_TECH_PWNAGE then why are they making little designs on our food?

Also, Continuing with that, I REALLY don't think aliens will invade 2012.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

well the thing is they are so all knowing and powerfull that thay want to make te lease impresion on us, those circles might be words to them like chinese character writting. instead of scaring us to death they want to make a little impression on a huge wheat field. read what i said about the differences in man made circles and alien made circles then ask yurself how and why there put there.

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

no way its not real or else you would see alien lights in the sky or at least hear stuff flying around at night.

Crunk88
Crunk88
123 posts
Nomad

yeh but the thing is we dont hear them, and there has been sightings of lights in the sky in many cities around the world, aswel as the city i live in. Supposedly they come in balls of lite, 1 to 3 at a time maybe more and they move slowly acros the sky, then they excelerate into outerspace. and in the morning what is left of where they were is a circle, aswel as crop circles there has be tree circles where the tree has be bent not broken.

jrvc92
jrvc92
14 posts
Nomad

photoshop...thats all i got to say

Showing 1-15 of 22