ForumsThe TavernHow would you die?

53 8538
jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

How would you want to die?

Personally i would want to die by getting shot in the heart.Painless =)

• 53 Replies
tenac
tenac
158 posts
Nomad

im not so sure. I would probably want to die doing something awesome, like 100 backflips off a really high cliff or something.

shabonkabonka
shabonkabonka
60 posts
Nomad

i would want to die in a pillow fight with a ton of hot girls.... that would be sweet

tenac
tenac
158 posts
Nomad

Hey! that was on the ingenious personality quiz game.

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

once again lol. I thought about that for a second shabonkabonka but i was going to say something against the guidelines

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Deffinetly by getting shot buy an RPG or a nuke. What is more painless than a nuke?

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Watching the nuke come flying at you!LOL...

I would want to die sleeping,thats what I call painless...=)

soyo678
soyo678
185 posts
Nomad

Seeing a nuke coming at you would be fear not pain...And what if you die if a heart attack in your sleep?

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

Haha watching a nuke come flying at me would be hilarious! But probably jumping off the empire statebuilding.

Here's what I think would happen- WEEEE OH YEAH RIGHTEOUS THIS IS SO FU *splat*

What would really happen- OMG HELP AHHHH WTF SOMEBODY HEL *splat*

minibeast198
minibeast198
38 posts
Nomad

Dying of old age. Painless.

Jtwolf22
Jtwolf22
143 posts
Nomad

Jumping out of an airplane at 15000 feet and free fall the whole time greatest moment of your life and the last

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

snow boarding down mt everest

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I would like to die sleeping to. If I was about to die awake then I would not know what to do.

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

I would definetly not want to die of old age... I mean, I would have to live out all those years as an old fart who could hardly move to make it to the bathroom.

Taxman13
Taxman13
36 posts
Nomad

I would want to die in a tragic exploding skittle terrorist attack. (Thats when they put all the tiny little bombs in the skittles and when you eat one it causes all the others to explode in your mouth.)Tasty death

armagheddonman
armagheddonman
158 posts
Nomad

I would like to die slowly so I would have time to figure out how to get out of dieing. lol. ok seriously I wouldnt care how I died as long as I died with a friend or someone close to me.

Showing 1-15 of 53