ForumsGames[NECRO] Best Goverment On Colony?

227 55202
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

It's me again. So I have been trying to figure this out for a while. I personally think "Capitalist" In the chat, everyone says "Fascist"
I wanna know what you think.
(I hope this does not result in a flame war...)

• 227 Replies
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

I have decided that i will make a whole guide... it will be on another topic though... and will come within the year(as long as there are no major updates to colony that will effect it)

MissileToTheFace
MissileToTheFace
25 posts
Peasant

i know what ya mean, in fact in the description of glads it says "a specaliy deveoped branch of the roman..."
dont know of any such link for prides though.

eather way, thay both get pwned by hovers, although prides can stack some heavy damage given the chance.
i guess the point of glads is to be able to attack both air and ground, unlike every other forge unit but scout. infact after the update, spiders can beat hovers in a roughly 2-hovers for every 3-spiders battle (and its not hard to get 2/3 to 1 ratio), so glads are not really ment to be the ground dominateing unit for forge.

but by any standard, thay make epic missile shields.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

SpecOps
Built from: Hospital
Armour: Much better than the Marines at least.
Same as the Marines but tougher. Probably trained by RUSSEL CROWE! Now isn't that scary?

LOL! That's damn wrong!

Because I basically use all governments depending on my situation, I'm not suggesting the best government. All governments have strengths and weaknesses. It's your job to know which one is the right one to use.

I think we got enough information now chess.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

You are right anbu

anGkotzt
anGkotzt
65 posts
Nomad

yes capitalist is the best

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Actually back then, I think you got 10 medics for 100 influence, then got changed with the update with a lotta influence units.

I still remember when prides sucked

Back then, pretty much all influence units cost 100 influence.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

You are right Hank

Thanks.

yes capitalist is the best

For half of your situations that is.

Actually back then, I think you got 10 medics for 100 influence, then got changed with the update with a lotta influence units.

Good old days of Colony.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

Yeah i remeber when no hackers hacked either *cough*Quick*cough*

xD

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

I noticed:

Build Speed: Appendix A

Capitalist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Communist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Fascist: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 4 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 4 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 3 seconds.

Monarchy: Any 'Tier-1 resource structure' can be made in 10 seconds. To upgrade a 'Tier-1 resource structure' it takes 15 seconds. To destroy a 'structure' it takes 5 seconds.

Appendix A is damn wrong. Bank is tier 1, and so is outpost. Outpost can be made faster than a bank with the same government. Fortunately, you got the right idea for build speeds. Just use 1 building for a build speed example. That'll make things a bit easier.
chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

outpost isnt a resource structure xD

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Shit. Lol. Thanks for correcting m on Colony. I just noticed you said "resource structure" and not "all tier 1 structures." Lolz. I feel retarded now. Lol.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

Thanks for correcting me here too. Lol. Sorry for the spelling mistake.

chessmaster102
chessmaster102
657 posts
Peasant

This is what i have right now...

Appendix A
Resource Buildings

Bank: The âBankâ is a âTier-1 resource structureâ. It allows you to gain financial resources. It gains 3 money for every 4 seconds. The upgrade to this building is a âTier-3 resource structureâ called a âTreasuryâ.

Generator: The âGeneratorâ is a âTier-1 resource structureâ. It allows you to gain energy resources. It gains 3 energy for every 4 seconds. The upgrade to this building is a âTier-3 resource structureâ called a âSolar Gridâ.

Armory: The âArmoryâ is a âTier-2 resource structureâ. It allows you to call in additional supplies. It gains 9 money, manpower, or energy in 10 seconds. This is the only upgrade for this branch.

Treasury: The âTreasuryâ is a âTier-3 resource structureâ. It allows you to gain additional money. It gains 4 money every 3 seconds. This is the final upgrade for this branch.

Unit Deployment Buildings

Outpost: The âOutpostâ is a âTier-1 unit deployment structureâ. It allows you to make units to defend your âBaseâ and attack the opponentâs âBaseâ. The upgrade to the âOutpostâ is a âTier-2 unit deployment structureâ called a âBarracksâ.

AnbuHank
AnbuHank
591 posts
Nomad

It gains 3 money for every 4 seconds.

Lol. Not for fascist, monarchy, or communist.

It gains 9 money, manpower, or energy in 10 seconds.

Not for capitalist.

Exactly what are you trying to do chess?
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

9/10 for armory is right, because that's the base generation.

3/4 though is incorrect--that's the capitalist generation, not base generation, which is 3/5.

Showing 136-150 of 227